Dundee United v Falkirk

Ok give me something to be positive about the last 3 results. I backed hartley up till very recently but weve been utter dross since the first half of the brechin game.  At the end of the day these results are going to end up in a restricted budget through less prize money and season ticket holders saying f**k that im not paying money to renew my ticket and watch that dross.

I don’t really care about this season anymore. We’ve nothing to play for and most of these players will be gone in the summer. Just can’t get that mad about it. The players know it, Hartley knows it. Just can’t get upset about it anymore and nor should you my good man.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses
He made the he critical mistake, no question. But Hazard ain’t the answer...
Also think you ought to look at the performance of some of our outfield players today.

He is a 19 year old loan and better than Thomson. We won’t have him next season

Guest Back Post Misses
Pretty dismayed at the recent downturn, and it would appear the only reason we have survived is thanks to a poor Dumbarton rather than anything special from

ourselves... I hope Hartley proves me wrong but not sure about next season!

No the reason we have survived is because we have enough points

7 minutes ago, dundeeunited83 said:

I’ve fucked up what I was trying to say probably should have elaborated more, I thought we controlled the game but for me Mcdonald was shocking countless times he lost the ball where as fraser very rarely looses it and I think we’ll score more with him in team

Which Fraser is this?

Bitter? No. Disillusioned? Yes.
Were you happy with your teams display today?

We were decent I thought, a lot to do attacking wise but like I’ve said in a previous post our best player started on the bench and would have made a bigger difference than what Mcdonald done, if you don’t mind now we’ve got the playoffs to look forward too so cyaaaaaaa

2 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Bitter? No. Disillusioned? Yes.
Were you happy with your teams display today?

They probably are after the 6 1 drubbing they got the last time. Im fact that is a positive from today. We may have kept czaba in a job for next season.

Guest Back Post Misses
Will i feck. If your happy watching that shit then batter on but its feckin dire.  No surprise when players like sibbs cant stand the manager. Longridge showed again why he needs sent on his way too.

Now you are talking shite about Sibbs.

Guest Back Post Misses
Your only as good as your last game at the end of the day. I was expecting slow but steady progress under hartley but any progress stalled weeks ago and weve started going backwards. The last 3 games have been no better than performances under houston.  His inability to motivate the team against dunfermline or in the two games since has to be concerning and its worrying to me that players like sibbald cant stand the guy. As i said i wasnt expecting miracles but recent performances have been utter dross when hartley should have them well organised and drilled the way he wants them by now.

Stop spreading lies about Sibbald

7 minutes ago, dundeeunited83 said:

We were decent I thought, a lot to do attacking wise but like I’ve said in a previous post our best player started on the bench and would have made a bigger difference than what Mcdonald done, if you don’t mind now we’ve got the playoffs to look forward too so cyaaaaaaa

Look forward to scraping past a couple of championship sides and then getting pumped by the 11th best side in the premiership. You were a better side last year and failed to go up. 

20 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Which Fraser is this?

I assumed he meant Fraser Fyvie but he wasnt on the bench.  But he rarely lost the ball, made us tick and made a few wee flowers in our team look good because he did the hard stuff.

27 minutes ago, dundeeunited83 said:

I’ve fucked up what I was trying to say probably should have elaborated more, I thought we controlled the game but for me Mcdonald was shocking countless times he lost the ball where as fraser very rarely looses it and I think we’ll score more with him in team

If Scott Fraser doesn’t kick a ball for us for the rest of the season I will be happy.  We have won our last two games through sheer effort; Fraser has neither the attitude or work ethic.  

He’s a player that wants time on the ball which is fine but we are in a dogfight and he’s not a player suited for that type of game.  He’s also as soft as shite.

1 minute ago, mishtergrolsch said:

I assumed he meant Fraser Fyvie but he wasnt on the bench.  But he rarely lost the ball, made us tick and made a few wee flowers in our team look good because he did the hard stuff.

Ah, Fyvie Fraser. In that case I agree.

Archived