Dundee United v Falkirk

1 minute ago, roman_bairn said:

Yep, but I think the objective at Xmas was not promotion.
I think we have to see what the supposed revolution over the summer brings.

No but signing a decent keeper should be the bare minimum whether your aiming for promotion or not. The fact that hes been in charge for a good number of months and yet we're getting worse doesnt fill me full of optimism. We should be home and hosed when it comes to avoiding relegation.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No but signing a decent keeper should be the bare minimum whether your aiming for promotion or not. The fact that hes been in charge for a good number of months and yet we're getting worse doesnt fill me full of optimism. We should be home and hosed when it comes to avoiding relegation.

I think we all expected more of Hazard than he brought, tbh.
Pretty sure Hartley expected the same.

Guest Back Post Misses

Can’t believe anyone is campaigning to keep Hazard in goal after costing us two points on Tuesday.
He’s looked a liability for weeks.
Thomson ain’t perfect either but is at least worth a last chance.

Shut up FFS

I take it f**k all has happened since the goal if there is time for this pish goalkeepers discussion? FWIW, we have Harry Lewis...

Correct.
Don’t think you need to worry about your keeper. We need to hit the target first.

Guest Back Post Misses

What was your suggestion?

Anyone but thomson. Sold the jerseys already. Blow for FT now the game is already lost and that useless article has done it

This is really shite. Not quite as bad as the last game through here but not far off it.

We’ve offered absolutely nothing in possession and all over the place at the back. Harley got his sub all wrong imo felt he should’ve brought on Kidd and went to a back 4 and try get more players playing closer to Jakubiak he’s been ridiculously isolated.

Thomson sold the first goal with a ridiculous kick out to McGhee who couldn’t control it and 5 seconds later it’s 1-0. Tbf he made a cracking save later on from McMullan.

Moshni is absolutely strolling this btw nae pressure on him when he’s got the ball and every kick out from the keeper going right to his head.

Guest Back Post Misses
Falkirk keeper has kept them in the match so far. Can see the away side rallying and winning this.

He has had one save to make. Anyone competent would have made it

This is really shite. Not quite as bad as the last game through here but not far off it.

We’ve offered absolutely nothing in possession and all over the place at the back. Harley got his sub all wrong imo felt he should’ve brought on Kidd and went to a back 4 and try get more players playing closer to Jakubiak he’s been ridiculously isolated.

Thomson sold the first goal with a ridiculous kick out to McGhee who couldn’t control it and 5 seconds later it’s 1-0. Tbf he made a cracking save later on from McMullan.

Moshni is absolutely strolling this btw nae pressure on him when he’s got the ball and every kick out from the keeper going right to his head.
Robson off for Grant a tactical change rather than injury?

2 minutes ago, Russ said:

We were awful last week till we went to 4 at the back and yet here we are back playing a back 5.  Weve just about gone full circle back to the utter pish we had to endure at the start of the saeson.

Archived