Partick Thistle VS Hamilton Academical #LambieDerby

43 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

I’ve been saying for weeks that Hamilton are the one team out of the strugglers that are worth keeping an eye on. Some of their fans shot their load back in February when they beat us and Motherwell. They thought they were safe.

Beat this shite, Thistle.

I can assure, no Accies fan has thought we're safe till it's 110% confirmed

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I’ve been saying for weeks that Hamilton are the one team out of the strugglers that are worth keeping an eye on. Some of their fans shot their load back in February when they beat us and Motherwell. They thought they were safe.
Beat this shite, Thistle.

^^^ this. They’ve been as cocky as f**k and they’re suddenly shiteing it.

Do it Jags, just fucking do it.

Looking forward to the occasion for the Lambie factor.

Absolutely not looking forward to the utterly dire excuse for a football game this is going to be. If we win, that's Accies right back in the mix for 12th. But we won't.

If we win, that's Accies right back in the mix for 12th. But we won't.

If you can win a corner/free kick there’s about a 75% chance you’ll score from it. So i wouldn’t be so sure.

Are Partick good enough to win a corner though?

4 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Who were these fans BTW?

Genuinely interested. Any quotes?

Fifespud inventing stuff to suit his narrative. 

Just like him pretending he's not a Homophobe. 

10 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Who were these fans BTW?

Genuinely interested. Any quotes?

Worth noting Fifespud is in the Dundee thread talking about finishing higher than Saints.. 

Worth noting Fifespud is in the Dundee thread talking about finishing higher than Saints.. 

I said I haven’t entirely given up all hope. There are 15 points up for grabs. What’s wrong with hope?

3 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I said I haven’t entirely given up all hope. There are 15 points up for grabs. What’s wrong with hope?

It's just ironic you're having a go at Hamilton fans for not predicting relegation, when you, who supports a team closer to relegation, are talking about finishing above a team you've failed to finish above for a decade and who sit eight points ahead. 

Players need to be right up for this one.

No pissing about with the weekly comical defending.

Don't care how they do it but Accies need to bring home the 3 points from this match.

Partick are an absolute trash team and the Premiership will be better off without them and their terrible support.

Accies to score 2 and get a man sent off for injuring Doolan.

Austria_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

image.png

Even before JL passed away this was probably the game I would have hand-picked for the first after the split, given how pish Hamilton have been at Firhill of late. If we don't win this then that's 10th probably gone, but if we do then it's back on. The omens on the other side are that twice *this season*  Hamilton have been on a dreadful winless or losing run before playing us and we've helpfully stopped both of them.

Hopefully a great tribute for Lambie, and Doolan to replicate his 2015/16 effort by scoring in every post split game. And we win, obvs.

This is a win win for me.

Patrick lose and I think they will be left fighting for 11th at best.

Hamilton lose and they are dragged in to the battle for 12th.

If we lose and you lose you’re still below us, ergo you would also be in the mix for 12th?

Archived