Motherwell vs Celtic V - Scottish Cup Final

MP_MFC

11 hours ago, Swello said:

Happy 1991 Day lads - have a good Cup Final Eve :)

This may sound ridiculous, but even watching the highlights of that game on the DVD make me nervous even though I know how it turns out. I always expect John Clark's last gasp effort from inside the box in extra time to go in and take the game to penalties. :lol:

The ball boy that gives the middle finger when Jackson equalises in normal time must be well into his thirties now.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Mon the well.  Aye Celtic winning would give us Europe but you’d appreciate the cup more then the look at us with our double treble more than a club mob

Europe is shite anyway. The League Cup group stages on the other hand...

Listening to Motherwells belief in winning the cup on sportsound this week has given me the hibsyjeebies.

And i didnt manage to get a brief to this despite going to the semi and some away games this season. If anyone needs me I will be appearing in the headsgone thread shortly no doubt.

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

Listening to Motherwells belief in winning the cup on sportsound this week has given me the hibsyjeebies.

And i didnt manage 2 get a brief to this despite going 2 semi and some away games this season. If anyone needs me I will be appearing in the headsgone thread shortly no doubt.

If you tick the HCTS box on the season ticket form you’re laughing (unless it’s a 50/50 split). Away games don’t matter.

7 minutes ago, gannonball said:

And i didnt manage to get a brief to this despite going to the semi and some away games this season. If anyone needs me I will be appearing in the headsgone thread shortly no doubt.

Does your bus not get its tickets from the affiliation of CSC's like we do?

Surprising someone could manage the semi and not the final btw. Semi sold out in a few hours and some HCTS missed out. Final made it to season ticket holder who went to at least one home cup game I think.

32 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Well...f**k...

If there was a Media Team Scottish Cup Final, Motherwell would've had it wrapped up months ago.

I think I've got something in my eye - I'm away for a walk.

If you tick the HCTS box on the season ticket form you’re laughing (unless it’s a 50/50 split). Away games don’t matter.

Yeah its quite tempting now but I never ticked it as work away half the time.

Does your bus not get its tickets from the affiliation of CSC's like we do?

We only got 7 for some reason, which was approx. half the allocation for the semi despite Celtic getting more for this one? Were still running a bus as theres a good few on the hcts though. I only went to one home cup game so cant complain too much just the less allocation is baffling.

32 minutes ago, gannonball said:

You probably didn't get one because you called it a 'brief'. We all know that's a noun to describe a car motor.

13 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Yeah its quite tempting now but I never ticked it as work away half the time.

We only got 7 for some reason, which was approx. half the allocation for the semi despite Celtic getting more for this one? Were still running a bus as theres a good few on the hcts though. I only went to one home cup game so cant complain too much just the less allocation is baffling.

Do buses maybe get sponsors/debenture tickets? Although, in saying that, you’d think the semi would’ve been as popular as the final for the rich neutrals because Old Firm is one to tick off the bucket list.

26 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Well, we've heard Motherwell's rousing battle cry on cup final evening, let's check in with Celtic :lol:

Another Irish literary master to add to the list. :wub:

I wouldn't say no to a couple of European ties but tbh it's 3rd on my wishlist for tomorrow behind seeing claret and amber ribbons on the cup and MJC's car having the CD player nicked by the 'watch yer motor for a fiver mister' boyz.

Archived