The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

59 minutes ago, Tommi_Pavlova said:

Are the new strips on sale yet?

I know they’ll not be but why not just Chuck another grenade inemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Away top on sale before season finished and home top on sale next week 

Edited by Robbo63

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

Season tickets will be on sale about a week before the start of the season then probably, can't imagine that e-ticketing going smoothly lol

Lots of negativity going around when club are trying to get up to date entry systems, be on sale LONG before season starts , should know by start of next week when club officials return from well earned holiday 

Doubt it - he's only a year into a 4 year deal at Celtic so wouldn't be "agreeing terms".  A loan to a new club isn't likely to be arranged this early, either.  Perhaps an extension of a loan at a previous club as there's already a relationship, but most clubs would probably be aiming to go for loans later in the window.  

Doubt it - he's only a year into a 4 year deal at Celtic so wouldn't be "agreeing terms".  A loan to a new club isn't likely to be arranged this early, either.  Perhaps an extension of a loan at a previous club as there's already a relationship, but most clubs would probably be aiming to go for loans later in the window.  

If he gets loaned out it’ll likely be at the very last minute like last season. I’d imagine he’ll go away and do pre-season with Celtic and they’ll make a decision then.

51 minutes ago, jm86 said:

An Arab on one of the Dundee United forums saying Doohan has agreed terms with them. Hope he’s havering.

He's not going to go there, Dundee United fans going on about how they're offering their apparently phenomenal GK a new contract, so Doohan wouldn't get ahead of him and Celtic ain't going to give him a loan to a club where he'll sit on the bench. Personally i think Lennon will keep him at Celtic as their reserve GK but i hope i'm wrong.

3 hours ago, rb123! said:

He's not going to go there, Dundee United fans going on about how they're offering their apparently phenomenal GK a new contract, so Doohan wouldn't get ahead of him and Celtic ain't going to give him a loan to a club where he'll sit on the bench. Personally i think Lennon will keep him at Celtic as their reserve GK but i hope i'm wrong.

He will be out on loan next season . Needs more experience and game time

7 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

How long should we give Moff, Geggan and Adams to make up their minds love all 3 and want them to stay but we can't give them forever to make a decision it will be pre season training before we know it.

To be fair it is Friyay today, if we are still in the same situation in a couple of weeks then I'd start to worry. Pre season is still quite far away in the grand scheme of things. First League cup game is around 6 weeks away going by previous kick off dates being around 13/14th July. 

How long should we give Moff, Geggan and Adams to make up their minds love all 3 and want them to stay but we can't give them forever to make a decision it will be pre season training before we know it.
Pretty sure I read somewhere that Moffat and Geggan were supposed to be signing yesterday....

Think you have to give them a wee while yet, however can't go on as long as last season. Pretty sure last year Crawford and McDaid didn't sign until nearly July.

I'm told that pre season starts on or around the 17th of June . I'd expect some or most of the transfer business will be done by then . Certainly our version of marque signings will be surely . Didn't Shankland sign pretty early last season and Geggan ,Moff and Higgins the season before . On McDaid ,good luck son . On Crawford's three deals he's being offered, they can't be that special or he's be off by now . If Robbie picks one the again good luck son .  Watched those two lads very closely from that wee stand in East Ayrshire in January ,both them clocked out . Can't be putting up with that . Sure Moore missed a sitter and Higgins made a howler ,but those weren't interested .as a result we missed a tie with Hearts and about £100K of funding . Once again good luck lads ..

Looks like Shankland is confirmed as going down south going by the SRE. People can stop panicking that he’s going to go to Killie.

Harvie also made a comment on his Instagram story about a big move down south. Would imagine it’ll be Sunderland.

Hope Shankland moves to Sunderland, big club and should work well with Jack Ross, probably one of the best places to go where he's got a chance of succeeding.

Someone on there also mentioned that gregor buchannan has been released from Morton. Would take him and another CB but seemingly going to Falkirk. Looks as if Falkirk are throwing stupid money at championship players.

11 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Looks like Shankland is confirmed as going down south going by the SRE. People can stop panicking that he’s going to go to Killie.

I don't think he would go there,  but It wouldn't bother me at all if did sign with Killie, good luck to him where ever he goes.  

7 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Someone on there also mentioned that gregor buchannan has been released from Morton. Would take him and another CB but seemingly going to Falkirk. Looks as if Falkirk are throwing stupid money at championship players.

I would definitely take Gregor Buchanan for next season. He was solid every time we played against him.