The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, ayr84 said:

What decent content?

A video of a player walking into jewson, looking at crap n walking out again.....

She frequently attends training and takes photos and I think she sometimes does camera work for the interviews. 

I think the issue with the Jewson thing is less the person doing the filming and more the idiot who thought it up in the first place. 

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

She frequently attends training and takes photos and I think she sometimes does camera work for the interviews. 

I think the issue with the Jewson thing is less the person doing the filming and more the idiot who thought it up in the first place. 

The idea was terrible and the video was cringy, laughing stock when that was put out 

I thought the Jewson thing was meant to be a bit of a piss take as Falkirk had just announced three signings by having them walk in to the local restaurant and order a plate of chips before the big face reveal. 

Edited by Shibuya

38 minutes ago, ayr84 said:

What decent content?

A video of a player walking into jewson, looking at crap n walking out again.....

Think a lot of the training photos / videos are taken by her and also does match reports and photos for the reserve and youth games. 

The Jewson video was something new but execution was poor, although wouldn't have been that bad if they'd made him buy anything.

22 minutes ago, GaryMc93 said:

The Jewson video was something new but execution was poor, although wouldn't have been that bad if they'd made him buy anything.

I saw it as an amateur attempt at the Question of Sport style mystery guest. 

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I'd take that page with a pinch of salt however he did get the Musonda deal spot on. Seems he's a right winger 

At least it's no Stillie replacing Timmins but still no happy. 

10 minutes ago, Honestmen said:

60k from Gillingham is what I've heard, no wonder we're holding out

Yeah I heard it was less than 100,000.  They obviously are nowhere near affording him but will we cut our losses?

At those kind of figures nobody could criticise the club for keeping Dipo and letting him leave for nothing at the end of the season.

Assuming the difference in prize money of the league positions he'd make to us would dictate what's an acceptable offer or not.

As time has passed our bargaining power weakens, it happens. It's nobody's fault that's the way of modern day football.

One things for sure, if we don't get an offer that we think is acceptable I'd definitely be keeping him at this stage of the transfer window.

29 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

At those kind of figures nobody could criticise the club for keeping Dipo and letting him leave for nothing at the end of the season.

Assuming the difference in prize money of the league positions he'd make to us would dictate what's an acceptable offer or not.

As time has passed our bargaining power weakens, it happens. It's nobody's fault that's the way of modern day football.

One things for sure, if we don't get an offer that we think is acceptable I'd definitely be keeping him at this stage of the transfer window.

Maybe going to be a case of what happened with Shankland at start of 2018/19 season after just being promoted as champions where he destroyed the place in the league cup, the first few league games in August and then the last 16 tie away to Dundee meaning clubs bidded for him before end of August. 

Same could happen to Dipo if he comes firing out of the blocks...

41 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

I take it the young team are bored since they're trying to stir the pot on the SRE saying there's a picture going about of Dipo spotted at Firhill

As long as he doesn't play for them, we'll be able to pick him up as a free agent once they go bust the minute Ayr cash the cheque. 

1 hour ago, Honestmen said:

60k from Gillingham is what I've heard, no wonder we're holding out

Well within our rights to laugh down the phone at that one - arrogant c***s thinking they can just chuck a pittance in our direction.