The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 hours ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

Ask your sister ...

Before or after you have climbed off her ...👀

Another night of Ayr fans projecting. Why would you even be thinking about someone having sex with their sister? What is wrong with you?

I only ever post about the football, even if it’s a windup, and because Ayr can’t compete the dimmer Ayr fans on the site can’t handle it and have to get personal.

Again @OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton at some stage tonight you were sitting there imagining someone having sex with their sister. That is unreal.

Edited by Sortmeout

4 hours ago, Nelson said:

McKenzie has barely scored 10 goals in well over 100 appearances for the club, so not sure why he would suddenly become so prolific.  

Don't be telling anybody he's pish, he's one of our own you know. 

43 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Another night of Ayr fans projecting. Why would you even be thinking about someone having sex with their sister? What is wrong with you?

I only ever post about the football, even if it’s a windup, and because Ayr can’t compete the dimmer Ayr fans on the site can’t handle it and have to get personal.

Again @OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton at some stage tonight you were sitting there imagining someone having sex with their sister. That is unreal.

Touched a nerve 😂😂😂😂

How about u go on the killie forum and being a pest there ....

Good day sir

6 hours ago, Roxanne's man said:

What happend to that young fella that was on trial at the Stranraer game? Archer i think it was 🤔

I asked same question a couple of weeks ago as I thought he was worth another couple of games as he seemed to have a bit about him and like to take a pop at goal from distance now and again... take it didn't show enough when he was here...

10 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

On 10/03/2023 at 18:29, Sortmeout said:

^^^pumped a hamster at his grans bit.

You still fantasising about people pumping rodents m8?

Just listened to the press conference. I don't know why Bullen does this. Callum asked a question he was asked on facebook. Something along the lines of - are you going to change the formation because we got beat by Morton. 

The answer Bullen could have given - We'll tweak the formation as we go along to best help us win a game, we did well in the group games of the cup but were taught a lesson by Morton that wasn't down to formation. It is still early days but if I feel its not working in some games then we will change it. 

What Bullen did say - *Quizzical look* so its a formation that beat St Johnston from the premier league and Alloa 6-0, how it that *shakes head* I don't get it. We go unbeaten in the cup, I don't understand it. 

The formation is irrelevant to most people as long as we play good football to watch and get results and I think most people can see that we are trying something different that will take a few weeks to bed in. 

A. Why did Callum ask the question, seems pointless. B. Why does Bullen take all these questions like someone has told him his trainers are shite. 

I thought the formation question was fucking stupid, he hasn’t even had an option up until now as Bryden is barely capable of playing in a two at this level - never mind on his own. 

I don’t know why he choose that moment to finally grow a backbone, it was bizarre. He also didn’t say what people were actually looking for. 

21 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Just listened to the press conference. I don't know why Bullen does this. Callum asked a question he was asked on facebook. Something along the lines of - are you going to change the formation because we got beat by Morton. 

The answer Bullen could have given - We'll tweak the formation as we go along to best help us win a game, we did well in the group games of the cup but were taught a lesson by Morton that wasn't down to formation. It is still early days but if I feel its not working in some games then we will change it. 

What Bullen did say - *Quizzical look* so its a formation that beat St Johnston from the premier league and Alloa 6-0, how it that *shakes head* I don't get it. We go unbeaten in the cup, I don't understand it. 

The formation is irrelevant to most people as long as we play good football to watch and get results and I think most people can see that we are trying something different that will take a few weeks to bed in. 

A. Why did Callum ask the question, seems pointless. B. Why does Bullen take all these questions like someone has told him his trainers are shite. 

Why was that even asked 😂

Yes Callum, we are going to play 451 on Saturday and the lineup will be: [XI].  I'm going to play [player] even though he has an ankle problem so as long as nobody kicks it he will be fine.  

It's a really poor & defensive answer but he shouldn't be asked things like that at all because it's a waste of everyone's time.  

Listening to it just now and don't really see the problem with the way Bullen responded. It is a bit of an odd question to ask, especially in the way it is phrased. Obviously Bullen isn't above criticism however, we're 1 game in to the league so I can appreciate the way he responded.