The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

5 minutes ago, Highland Exile said:

What makes it ok to abuse folk like this? Anyone else on here expect to get this when doing their job? No, thought not. 

We all want to see Ayr doing well and we have all sorts of views on the current issues, but it isn’t on to come out with stuff like this. 

I really don’t think that post was remotely abuse tbh. 

3 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

It’s also from Allan Partridge 

The post was in response to a post talking about spraying a message on Mathies driveway. So if someone sprayed ‘Cock Piss’ on your driveway no doubt you’d be doubled over laughing at the Alan Partrige joke…

Just now, Highland Exile said:

The post was in response to a post talking about spraying a message on Mathies driveway. So if someone sprayed ‘Cock Piss’ on your driveway no doubt you’d be doubled over laughing at the Alan Partrige joke…

I think they said it as a joke m8 i don't think they were seriously thinking of going do that.

2 minutes ago, Highland Exile said:

Enjoy your night mate 

9 minutes ago, Highland Exile said:

It'll wash off tbf

Gathering 1 point out of 6 against our fellow strugglers is digging your own grave. The shitfesting of the other teams has masked our dreadful form somewhat however teams now winning  has removed his safety net. Had thought the odd win would have kept us afloat but the situation has changed.  

Smith and Mathie are quickly being pushed into a decision they really didn't want to make. Wouldn't be surprised to see some transfer activity this week to take the focus off the results. Today was there for the taking and escaping this form will be difficult until the big decisions are made  

4 minutes ago, Rodders1910 said:

I'm quickly losing patience with Mathie as well now. If he doesn't have the baws to sack bullen over the next 2 days then he can gtf too. He's overseen the clusterf*ck so needs to own it and take action 

I’d settle for action from the club in any way, shape or form. An indication that the club has at least realised that we are ankle deep in shit and sinking fast and I don’t think we are there yet.

One win in 11 games sounds better than shite for 18 months and we have seen on here the stages of realisation that we are not very good. 

Imagine if the likes of Wattoo and some of the others that have defended the club to the hilt until recently would have been if they were actually picking up a wage based on their input to the club? 

Some form of action, bringing players in, a new coach, something that shows that we are trying to make positive changes. Bullen is the number one target but there could be more done to improve the situation up to the point of flat out sacking him. 

24 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I’m not a fan of hounding folk on social media, Smith and Mathie both have good intentions and in Mathies case is trying to do a job regardless of how misguided it seems. 

Smith may be looking at things from a business standpoint, the club made a profit last year, the kit sales and I’m assuming the associated revenue is up and crowd numbers have been maintained. The playing side is operating within its budget and we haven’t been relegated. There isn’t much to get angry about apart from turning up and watching us getting beat or draw every week.

But, at every other club in Scotland, Bullen would have been out the door months ago. They are either playing the long game, aware that Bullen is the right man for the job or they are deluded. 
Smith sacked Kerr who was Cameron’s man, Mathie sacked Duffy who was Smiths man….will Mathie hold his hands up to a f**k up? 

@Highland Exile

Posted before your comment. 

IMG_3377.jpeg.d99140f9557d2bf7798a9162dfe5efd6.jpeg

2 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I’d settle for action from the club in any way, shape or form. An indication that the club has at least realised that we are ankle deep in shit and sinking fast and I don’t think we are there yet.

One win in 11 games sounds better than shite for 18 months and we have seen on here the stages of realisation that we are not very good. 

Imagine if the likes of Wattoo and some of the others that have defended the club to the hilt until recently would have been if they were actually picking up a wage based on their input to the club? 

Some form of action, bringing players in, a new coach, something that shows that we are trying to make positive changes. Bullen is the number one target but there could be more done to improve the situation up to the point of flat out sacking him. 

There are still headcases on SRE and the worldwide page going out of their way to suggest they are the best fans in the worlds because they are fully behind Bullen, and anyone who isn't is completely irrational. To the point I saw a post yesterday suggesting people are being knee jerk "demanding instant results" and don't understand how football works.

3 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

There are still headcases on SRE and the worldwide page going out of their way to suggest they are the best fans in the worlds because they are fully behind Bullen, and anyone who isn't is completely irrational. To the point I saw a post yesterday suggesting people are being knee jerk "demanding instant results" and don't understand how football works.

As I have posted before, all the relegations I have seen have been because we have been skint and unable to compete.
With the budget and players we have, the least we should expect is below average. 

We have been way below that for most of this season and it bit hard over the last quarter. 

I think the most we will see this week is a signing, or a coaching staff addition. That will be Mathie’s process before sacking him. 

I can be added to the list not returning until he fucks off though. 

So we are going into the Kelty game with five defenders in total (assuming Ahui was a season long loan) and  three central midfielders in total. 

We have FIVE strikers if you include Amartey. 

6 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

From second top of the same division last season to second bottom with relegation a strong possibility. Can't remember seeing this sort of slide often and most other teams don't wait until a rock bottom collapse before making changes. Fans still defending this is mind blowing