The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

8 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Don't get your hopes up tonight, it would be tomorrow if you would hear I reckon.

I’m sure Kerr was announced on the Sunday. Was Duffy the Monday?

3 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

I’m sure Kerr was announced on the Sunday. Was Duffy the Monday?

Kerr - Sunday

Hopkin - Thursday (After a Tuesday game)

Duffy - Monday 

Just now, No_Problemo said:

Given the lack of information recently, they probably wouldn’t fucking tell us. 

You’ll just turn up and see David White lining up a team with no Young, Senga or Ahui. 

Genuinely, with the culture of KGB level secrecy to try gain an advantage, would you be surprised?

They’re probably waiting until we need to win on the last day to stay up, so they can sack him and the opposition won’t have a fucking clue.

4 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Given the lack of information recently, they probably wouldn’t fucking tell us. 

You’ll just turn up and see David White lining up a team with no Young, Senga or Ahui. 

Wouldn’t want to give our opponents any competitive advantage by letting them know we might be somewhat competent in our next game.