The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

10 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Cammy Kerr leaving Dundee…

As is Zak Rudden. 

Rudden is a good player but similar to Dowds. Not always been a fan of Cammy Kerr but he could help solve a glaring problem for us right now 

1 hour ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Robbo has given us an exclusive.

1 hour ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Robbo has given us an exclusive.

nothing exclusive , I know as much about any possible target as anyone on here , club are doing right think and keeping it to themselves until something is set in concrete , follow up interviews could be needed 

Can someone with a better memory than me post Davie White’s record.

They say 6 games in his interview but I can only remember 4/5.

Morton and Raith after Kerr left.

Raith after Duffy left.

And then yesterday.

Can make it 5 if you include the Arbroath game which is probably fair enough even though Bullen was technically in charge.

I can’t place any others.

1 minute ago, eez-eh said:

Raith after Duffy left.

And then yesterday.

Can make it 5 if you include the Arbroath game which is probably fair enough even though Bullen was technically in charge.

Did he not take pick the team for the Dundee game where McKenzie scored 2 I think 

2 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Raith after Duffy left.

And then yesterday.

Duncan just posted this on Facebook Ayr United stats page

Davie White's record as interim manager is as follows. Morton 0 Ayr United 2 (League) on 6th March, 2021 : Raith Rovers 0 Ayr United 0 (League) on 9th March, 2021 : Ayr United 2 Raith Rovers 0 (League) on 26th December, 2021 : Ayr United 1 Arbroath 0 (League) on 8th January, 2022 : Ayr United 3 Kelty Hearts 0 (Scottish Cup) on 20th January, 2024. Played 5 Won 4 Drawn 1 Lost 0 For 8 Against 0. The Arbroath game took place the day after Lee Bullen's appointment but Davie White was key to this result.

1 minute ago, Finlay21 said:

Did he not take pick the team for the Dundee game where McKenzie scored 2 I think 

I thought that one was Hopkin’s solitary win.

Edited by eez-eh

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I'm stating to fear it will be McGeady to justify his wage. With Mulgrew as a coach

He would have been put in temporary charge, or at least part of the coaching team if that was going to be the case. 

1 minute ago, davidkennedyshand said:

Davie White's record as interim manager is as follows. Morton 0 Ayr United 2 (League) on 6th March, 2021 : Raith Rovers 0 Ayr United 0 (League) on 9th March, 2021 : Ayr United 2 Raith Rovers 0 (League) on 26th December, 2021 : Ayr United 1 Arbroath 0 (League) on 8th January, 2022 : Ayr United 3 Kelty Hearts 0 (Scottish Cup) on 20th January, 2024. Played 5 Won 4 Drawn 1 Lost 0 For 8 Against 0. The Arbroath game took place the day after Lee Bullen's appointment but Davie White was key to this result.

Cheers. Unbeaten and not a single goal conceded.

Screen_Shot_2022-06-14_at_3.27.27_PM.png

12 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

nothing exclusive , I know as much about any possible target as anyone on here , club are doing right think and keeping it to themselves until something is set in concrete , follow up interviews could be needed 

Can you confirm it's NOT McGeady?

9 minutes ago, davidkennedyshand said:

4 of those 8 goals scored by the goal machine that is Mark McKenzie.

Barry Cowan on Facebook heard from a director yesterday that we have a 5 man shortlist and today at least 3 of them will have their final face to face interview with the remaining 2 to be spoken to tomorrow. Wednesday seems to be the day that we’re looking to announce. 

Someone under the same post also said Rhys McCabe is one of the final five. 

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Barry Cowan on Facebook heard from a director yesterday that we have a 5 man shortlist and today at least 3 of them will have their final face to face interview with the remaining 2 to be spoken to tomorrow. Wednesday seems to be the day that we’re looking to announce. 

Someone under the same post also said Rhys McCabe is one of the final five. 

I would be amazed, but obviously happy if that was the case with McCabe…