The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, Scott-ish said:

Googled how to block users on P&B and this was what popped up first. A notorious and persistent bellend it appears.

Think there'll be a lot of this nonsense incoming from the knuckle draggers from both arse cheeks.

Screenshot_20240124-124418.png

Step 1:

Screenshot_20240114_112718_Chrome.thumb.jpg.742b2e224793f44913f01df5345185b5.jpg

Step 2:

Screenshot_20240114_112736_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a4a3276b838f1e44c73bf1f07db9c789.jpg

Step 3: 

Screenshot_20240114_112752_Chrome.jpg.52aec6708087a886d84773fe4c2e76c5.jpg

20 minutes ago, Scott-ish said:

Why are you here? Genuine question. You've got nothing relevant to say and you're embarrassing yourself. Be gone buffoon.

Why not when Ayr are my second team?Ive probably been to more ganes than half the folk in here annaw over the years,not embarrassing myself if McCowan and Forrest were good they wouldn't be jobbers in Scotland 

6 minutes ago, Scott-ish said:

Googled how to block users on P&B and this was what popped up first. A notorious and persistent bellend it appears.

Think there'll be a lot of this nonsense incoming from the knuckle draggers from both arse cheeks.

Screenshot_20240124-124418.png

100 per cent aren't the same persons he can spell for a start,genuinly I'm neither that persistent or interested in having two accounts I'm on twitter c***s know who I am

1 minute ago, General dissaray said:

Why not when Ayr are my second team?Ive probably been to more ganes than half the folk in here annaw over the years,not embarrassing myself if McCowan and Forrest were good they wouldn't be jobbers in Scotland 

1584485965638.jpg

I never want our club to be associated with the OF. The ynwa thing was embarrassing. We will probably get some Celtic fans from Ayrshire who've never been to Somerset before there to see Brown. These type of wanks shouldn't be allowed near our door. 

Personally I'd prefer to see him being referred to as ex Scotland player/captain but I know fine well it will all be about Celtic. Hope it doesn't become a circus, especially in the lead up to the cup game 

1 minute ago, General dissaray said:

You've embarrassed yourself by calling Ayr your second team for a start. Thankfully I now know how to block you. Off you pop.

7 minutes ago, Scott-ish said:

You've embarrassed yourself by calling Ayr your second team for a start. Thankfully I now know how to block you. Off you pop.

Don't think so Ayr are many peopes second team but never bought the half in galf scarf that day maybe should have would went well with my memorabilia 

If there on sale for cup game might pick one up got a cracking flag that day that gave away to a friend 

Edited by General dissaray

9 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Surely Ayr are your 3rd team though? After Rangers* and Sevco 2012?

*Denotes deceased football club.

10 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I never want our club to be associated with the OF. The ynwa thing was embarrassing. We will probably get some Celtic fans from Ayrshire who've never been to Somerset before there to see Brown. These type of wanks shouldn't be allowed near our door. 

Personally I'd prefer to see him being referred to as ex Scotland player/captain but I know fine well it will all be about Celtic. Hope it doesn't become a circus, especially in the lead up to the cup game 

Think the raggazi done it to annoy people .I certainly worked and should never be sang again .they did also sing the ftp ftq song .would rather they never sang that either tbf.

2 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Surely Ayr are your 3rd team though? After Rangers* and Sevco 2012?

*Denotes deceased football club.

Prove Rangers are a different club imagine using shitty Celtic patter

Take away the bears without fares half the support wouldn't be there that was why there was a half and half scarf made for the very reason

But as the other pister said you are going to get lots of Celtic fans along to support Brown

To be fair though in my group of friends who used to go we had a few Celtic fans that tagged along with us 

1 minute ago, Scott-ish said:

Someone coming on and talking utter buffoonery whilst claiming that Ayr are their 2nd team winds me up far more than any DKB ever will.

Do we still have access to that cannon/brick wall set-up?

I grew up in Ayrshire was watching Ayr games for well over 30 years had many a season ticket even attented reserve games,and the idea that Ayr aren't loads of Rangers supporters second team is ridiculous many buses leave e every Saturday to Ibrox?