The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

45 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

The annoying thing is tha I can see people replying and it also shows as a gap in the  topic instead of showing as if he doesn’t exist. 

thought he’d have been punched in the eye by now tbh

He has a rare eye condition (you utter trumpet)

19 minutes ago, Jazzar said:

Every now and then some cvnt like Generaldisarray comes on here and stinks the place out with inane garbage - just fvck right off and get a life. And have an ignore while you're there!

I'm stinking the place out when there are literally threats about McCathery Forrest and Vata signing?

Really?

Edited by General dissaray

2 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I thought he couldn’t risk going to games as he couldn’t  get punched in his eye as he has a rare eye condition 

I was getting threatened in here and on other platforms ive eye grafts aren't risking them for anybody 

I would have kept going to games every year but got other stuff happening with real people 

I don't look back not for a second best decision ever was getting back to.my roots and Rangers 

13 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

You need to sign that Jim Smith from Drongan Amateurs he's got 15210 goals in his last 12 games

Bryan-Danielson-Eye-Patch.jpg

Should sign the French defender Pierre Nile-Wartz from Ardrossan Winton Rovers. Great defender no one can shake him off.

5 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

I am also a woman. I watch the amateurs and think we should sign 20 players, each over 6 foot tall, hailing from Northern Ireland 👍😂

Don't think I ever mentioned Ayr signing any amateurs not once or pretended to be a burd some heavy bull shit patter going on in her tonight 

What is wrong with signing the best players in Northern Ireland that the Premier teams haven't nabbed yet?

I think that would be classed as ambitious and hopefully make a earner in the long run if they don't winged down there deal

Edited by General dissaray

Saw Browns interview on Sky Sports there. Says we need to focus on tightening things up and then adding a bit of firepower up front so can see a few signings coming in over the next week.