The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

People are still expecting the same Musonda of last August to September to come and appear. It ain’t happening. Since he came back from injury last year he’s been pretty poor and I’m surprised he’s gotten away with his poor form until now. 

From what I seen of him at AFCON he was decent in games. Hopefully comes back to us rejuvenated...and injury free the rest of the season 

3 minutes ago, Scott-ish said:

I thought that. Maybe someone has seen him at AFCON and thought he was worth a punt. I'm ok with that. Good luck to him.

Tbf he never put a foot wrong in the games I saw. He was hung out to dry by those around him for a couple of chances but fairly solid 

14 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

What's the chance that Frankie is maybe moving on? 

Low? There's a difference between letting obviously pish wingers out of their contracts in the summer and letting provably good players at this level out of their contracts in January when they aren't even there.

A bit of competition for the centre half positions is necessary. That's what happened last season. After a whopping two and a half days in the job it's difficult to seriously argue that bringing in a centre half before a fullback is a tactical decision as opposed to entirely based on how quickly people could find a fax machine.

Jack Sanders is a cracking guy who will be one of the best centre halves in that league, can play right back also. Will score goals at set pieces if he gets decent service. Disappointed he never got a real chance with us.

Scott Brown is still a fanny.

3 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Low? There's a difference between letting obviously pish wingers out of their contracts in the summer and letting provably good players at this level out of their contracts in January when they aren't even there.

A bit of competition for the centre half positions is necessary. That's what happened last season. After a whopping two and a half days in the job it's difficult to seriously argue that bringing in a centre half before a fullback is a tactical decision as opposed to entirely based on how quickly people could find a fax machine.

I don't think we would consider freeing him like Gondoh, but he's got 6 months on his deal if a league one/two side came in with say a 50k offer we are not going to turn it down.

1 hour ago, Hursty said:

Jack Sanders - seems a strange one at first glance 

He's pretty decent tbf and Scott Brown has faced him as a player at Aberdeen so he knows what to expect. He can also cover at RB if needed.

Edited by C4mmy31

9 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

if a league one/two side came in with say a 50k offer we are not going to turn it down.

Quite. However, as stated, the probability of that happening is... low.

20 minutes ago, Jazzar said:

The hvn in you lot is never far away

Oh I can assure you I’m not a *** or the other, been in the top league long enough to despise them both. Scott Brown behaved like a fanny many a time at Rugby Park but to be fair he’s actually came across not too bad since he left the circus. I’ll say it again Jack Sanders will be a great signing with the proper players around him.