The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, Finlay21 said:

And they still managed a 3-2 victory and remain joint top of league with a game less played , only 4 games left along with being in semi final of reserve league cup , undefeated under the guidance of David White , Tam Tait and Shaun Ferrie 

"David Blanco", not just an unspectacular translation of white in Portuguese but also what the loss column looks like in the reserve league table, "blank". 

Jose Mourinho Agree GIF by AS Roma

I'll get my coat.... just like the man himself had to do the other week...

6 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

"David Blanco", not just an unspectacular translation of white in Portuguese but also what the loss column looks like in the reserve league table, "blank". 

Jose Mourinho Agree GIF by AS Roma

I'll get my coat.... just like the man himself had to do the other week...

Sympathy greenie for the effort.

Unfortunately I think I can see why Chalmers hasn’t cut it at Dundee United. Far too hot and cold. I actually wouldn’t be overly gutted if we didn’t sign him in the summer. I would be gutted though if he went to a rival, where knowing our luck he’d score a few against us. Maybe Brown and Whittaker can get a better tune out of him. 

7 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

I had heard McNultys name mentioned today.  Seems we have a few names banding about just now, whether one is right I don't know.  Ideally one comes in and Bryden goes out on loan, somewhere like Alloa/QOS/Stirling would be ideal.

Just going back to this? 

Are we expecting a biggish name signing to be happening? Feel like it’s always a risk at this time of year when you go for a recognised name that maybe hasn’t been playing as much and they inevitably never get up to speed. 

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Just going back to this? 

Are we expecting a biggish name signing to be happening? Feel like it’s always a risk at this time of year when you go for a recognised name that maybe hasn’t been playing as much and they inevitably never get up to speed. 

Is this Marc McNulty we are referring to? 

Edited by ryanayr1987

10 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

Has another chris maguire written all over it

Use the 4 months with us to build back up fitness before going back up the ranks in the summer

Ahkeem Rose has a vastly superior goalscoring record than Chris Maguire.

35 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Ahkeem Rose has a vastly superior goalscoring record than Chris Maguire.

Tbh there's wee guys at halftime just as good on the Somerset pitch

6 hours ago, Trogdor said:

The communications from the club have been a bit ham fisted of late. Obviously still grieving behind the scenes. It's totally understandable and we should cut them some slack.

Much like when Liz finally popped her clogs and no bus shelter could advertise trainers for about a month, this benefits nobody.

A football club that can't run away buses is basically not fit for purpose. If the opinion of the owner is that fans should watch away games from the pub that he, rather than than club, owns, then he should be run out of town.