The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

When you take out all of the false answers, what is left, however impossible, must be true

2 minutes ago, Scott-ish said:

Our hive mind has conjured up Bangala??? 

I'm happy with that 👍.

I vote to make canon the idea that Bangala was the manifestation of all our long-dead childhood dreams of playing for Ayr United despite being shite at football.

2 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I vote to make canon the idea that Bangala was the manifestation of all our long-dead childhood dreams of playing for Ayr United despite being shite at football.

You have only succeeded in reminding me of the Bullen cannon. 

Spoiler

Thank you 

It's another body in the door at least, although our track level of loan signings from that level doesn't give me much hope he'll he any improvement on the ones we have sent back a couple of weeks ago.   

Time will tell though and good luck to the lad - really hope he is here to improve the standard of the starting XI and not just to beef the squad back up a bit 

Edited by Hursty

26 minutes ago, Hursty said:

It's another body in the door at least, although our track level of loan signings from that level doesn't give me much hope he'll he any improvement on the ones we have sent back a couple of weeks ago.  

Two full tiers up from our usual National League hunting ground. Browns wee pal Maloney wouldn't send us up a dud. I've got faith.