The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

8 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

Docherty is a far better player than Murdoch, which is why one of them has jumped up a few wage brackets since leaving us and the other hasn't had any better offers. 

I would have said at one point Murdoch was streets ahead of him. Injuries have not been kind to him though whilst Docherty has developed and really kicked on  

6 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

Just seen the homemade highlights on YouTube and i cannot believe how badly Albinson has done with both the goals. 

2nd one was bizarre as if he forgot he had hands. Watching it back think McHugh could be more aware of Doc running off the back of Dempsey and tuck in as he barely moves in the time Docherty goes from outside the box to scoring.

1 minute ago, GaryMc93 said:

2nd one was bizarre as if he forgot he had hands. Watching it back think McHugh could be more aware of Doc running off the back of Dempsey and tuck in as he barely moves in the time Docherty goes from outside the box to scoring.

That's the difference between playing boys club in England and real football in the Scottish Championship. Jack Young let people run on his blindside just about every game he was here. 

Looking at those highlights Albiston does not cover him self in glory for both goals, setting that aside we looked like night and day from the team just a few weeks back, let's hope Dowds finds his shooting boots again or Kurt Willoughby can grab few before end of the season.

46 minutes ago, AllySloan said:

Just want to know what others think he actually does. He's not a ball winner, passer etc IMO 

He is a ball winner and he breaks up play. 

I don’t think he was particularly good today but since leaving us he seems to have added goals to his game by being in the right place at the right time. 

Looking at those highlights Albiston does not cover him self in glory for both goals, setting that aside we looked like night and day from the team just a few weeks back, let's hope Dowds finds his shooting boots again or Kurt Willoughby can grab few before end of the season.

37 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Docherty is the best midfielder we have had in my time supporting the club. Stevo is a close second but Doc controlled the midfield at the time when we played the best football 

Steven Kelly & Mark Kerr have entered the chat!

10 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

Who Is This Owl GIF

Just now, itzdrk said:

No mention of that, just the style of play. 

I can't blame him.

I've wanted to scratch my own eyes out when watching us for large spells over the last three seasons.  Brutal doesn't begin to cover it.

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

No mention of that, just the style of play. 

Every time a player leaves or doesn't sign we all convince ourselves it's because of outside factors and not because, maybe, we're just shite.