The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Is It just me that thinks the folk in the front row of seats are going to have a tough time seeing over the wall there?

Probably just the angle the photo has been taking from.

14 minutes ago, AUcal said:

Is It just me that thinks the folk in the front row of seats are going to have a tough time seeing over the wall there?

I thought the same. Between that and the 6 foot plus fat heads in the last row of standing 😂

28 minutes ago, AUcal said:

Oh well I'll be standing in front not ✨ giving ✨ a ✨ shit

Spoiler

They'll see over me fine :lol:

Edited by itzdrk

36 minutes ago, AUcal said:

It’s the angle , people on the terracing will only be blocking your view if they are about 7ft tall , the seats are actually about same height as front row of main stand 

2 hours ago, AUcal said:

IMG_1497.thumb.jpeg.3304f8590815293dd9902d53a5fedbb3.jpeg

What are the licensing laws within football stadiums like? 
You can’t drink and watch football, even in hospitality, you can drink in the suite during the game but not in the box/seat. 

For instance, would the club be able to sell beer straight after the final whistle from the hospitality suite for people to drink on the north terrace, hospitality grounds to be able to take pressure off the hub and maybe get more people to buy drinks? 

21 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

You can’t drink and watch football, even in hospitality, you can drink in the suite during the game but not in the box/seat. 

For instance, would the club be able to sell beer straight after the final whistle from the hospitality suite for people to drink on the north terrace, hospitality grounds to be able to take pressure off the hub and maybe get more people to buy drinks? 

Don't see why not, you can buy booze at Hampden for concerts etc

14 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

Don't see why not, you can buy booze at Hampden for concerts etc

Obviously before a game it would be a nightmare to police, folk standing with 2 pints at 5 to 3.

I don’t see a reason it wouldn’t work other than the fact no other team does it. 

25 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Obviously before a game it would be a nightmare to police, folk standing with 2 pints at 5 to 3.

I don’t see a reason it wouldn’t work other than the fact no other team does it. 

In England they can have a beer in the concourse before ,at half time and after . In Scotland we have the old firm .

Surely Smith can muscle a bar into the new stand with a small beer garden behind it ? Still plenty of unused space .

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

Don’t know how they would get around that as the Hospitality package is until 6pm and the place will likely be fully booked throughout the season 

2 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Doubt they would be allowed outside of the building with a drink. Perhaps something similar to the previous members scheme could be set up that ran before the hub opened

2 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Don’t know how they would get around that as the Hospitality package is until 6pm and the place will likely be fully booked throughout the season 

Not actually in the hospitality but served from the building, either a pop-up bar or one of the food kiosks