The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

9 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Anyone know how we're playing? No updates on Twitter at all

McKenzie has been dropped for next week.  

An absolute fucking disgrace. One of the worst penalty decisions you’ll see anywhere. Get these fast tracked junior refs in the bin.

Apart from that we’ve been ok. Inverness are about our level though. I would end the Clarke experiment soon as I’ve been closer to half the crosses he’s tried to come for. Also nearly spilled one in his own net.

1 minute ago, AyrAtlanta said:

An absolute fucking disgrace. One of the worst penalty decisions you’ll see anywhere. Get these fast tracked junior refs in the bin.

Apart from that we’ve been ok. Inverness are about our level though. I would end the Clarke experiment soon as I’ve been closer to half the crosses he’s tried to come for. Also nearly spilled one in his own net.

Strange that its the same ref from when we played them up there earlier in the season.  

2 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

I would end the Clarke experiment soon

Brown seems intent on picking his own players he has brought in regardless of how they perform. Sanders has been poor and cost us a few goals but McGinty is dropped after his in the Dunfermline game. 

8 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

It's honestly the same as Brian Graham scoring against Ayr, Billy McKay scoring against Ayr is almost inevitable 🙄

Still, not too bad so far.

Hilarious that we tried to sign them both and ended up with Rose!

7 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Basically this. We've been largely okay, albeit caley have offered nothing so hard to tell how good we are as a unit.

The only reason we're level is an absolutely atrocious decision from the referee. 

Edited by AUcal

9 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

Doing well at Hamilton. Will lead us to league 1 glory 

16 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

Another goal for him today!  Whether its level finding or style of play I am not sure.