The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

The home game with Arbroath might be a bit of a sadyin, looks like it's falling on us to have the first go at relegating then.  

16 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

The home game with Arbroath might be a bit of a sadyin, looks like it's falling on us to have the first go at relegating then.  

Think if Caley beat them then it’ll be a 12 point gap with 4 games to play so it’ll be all but done. We’ll just be making it mathematically impossible for them to come back. 

Just a shame it’s not Dick Campbell in the dugout. 

8 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Think if Caley beat them then it’ll be a 12 point gap with 4 games to play so it’ll be all but done. We’ll just be making it mathematically impossible for them to come back. 

Just a shame it’s not Dick Campbell in the dugout. 

I'll take Killie b*****d Dim Jim McIntyre 

maxresdefault (2).jpg

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

f**k them, put a bit of a dampener on what was a cracking away day by sticking us in the corner in our two visits this season. 

7 hours ago, muZZa__44 said:

Speaking of McAllister

F5F38BDE-B5BD-4439-9CC4-17C113F7E78E.jpeg

If any club with money needs one of Scotland's best right, sorry left backs then we might not be able to stand in his way. With a heavy heart we'll reluctantly let him move on.

Sale Working GIF

Why all the negativity on this page all we need to do is win 2 of the last 6 games Morton and dumfermline last day of the season + there will be some scores that will go our way and we will be safe.

9 hours ago, Aliayr76 said:

Why all the negativity on this page all we need to do is win 2 of the last 6 games Morton and dumfermline last day of the season + there will be some scores that will go our way and we will be safe.

We aren’t really consistent and are dropping points to teams round about us. We play the second top side, then a Morton team that have beaten us three times this season. 
We still have Dundee United to play and Thistle who have had the ability to absolutely spank us in recent years. 

I think it’s caution rather than negativity. Playing the top three in our final 6 games isn’t ideal but we will pick up points and we have a two game cushion over Inverness and a win on Saturday would have us safe from the automatic drop. 

I think right now we are the definition of inconsistent. We haven’t won two games on the bounce since Whites last game and Browns first game and that was in January. 

The good thing is that if carry on with this form then we’ll be fine but at some point we’re going to get beat twice and with a double header coming up against Raith and Morton (two teams we have barley laid a glove on) there’s the fear that we could lose both. FWIW if I had to pick one game to win I’d take the Morton one. They are closer to us in the table and I’d rather we started getting more home wins together. There’s a fair chance that if we win all our home games we could find ourselves with a very good chance of getting fourth. 

It's been strange lately. We've picked up points that the squad, on paper, had no right to get.

Has anyone looked at the line up lately and thought, yes we could win this? We should have been getting pumped but we haven't.

The fact that we have got wins must be a positive. Had Bullen still been in charge I think we might be down where Arbroath are now.

A top 3 finish and good cup run would be ideal for next season.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

I think right now we are the definition of inconsistent. We haven’t won two games on the bounce since Whites last game and Browns first game and that was in January. 

The good thing is that if carry on with this form then we’ll be fine but at some point we’re going to get beat twice and with a double header coming up against Raith and Morton (two teams we have barley laid a glove on) there’s the fear that we could lose both. FWIW if I had to pick one game to win I’d take the Morton one. They are closer to us in the table and I’d rather we started getting more home wins together. There’s a fair chance that if we win all our home games we could find ourselves with a very good chance of getting fourth. 

Not 4th, please god no! We do not need all that arsin about not knowing where we're going to be. Hit the ground running for next season. 5th would be awesome but I'll take a secured 8th, as early as possible ta.

1 hour ago, Scott-ish said:

'Murals are the 21st century statue' - Liverpool's iconic artwork - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/68718687

Know it's been discussed before but a mural right along the wall of the SRE would be incredible.

What iconic images/players would we want on it?

Screenshot_20240403-115133.png

Screenshot_20240403-115444.png

Who remembers who's at the bottom of the pile!?

Image_19_jpg (1).jpg

Edited by F.T.O.F.1910