The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

Is there anyway we can circumnavigate the anti-doping rules and give Pogba a contract?

Pogba and Martindale would be interesting in the same division.              👃🍬🤝

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

Is there anyway we can circumnavigate the anti-doping rules and give Pogba a contract?

We’ll end up with Mathias Pogba.

3 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Is he not getting done for extortion?

He was released from jail, in December 22. Other members of the group have been on trial but not him…

His transfer could probably be completed quicker than Bangala’s.

5 hours ago, Honestmen said:

Hearing we'll play Celtic on Fri 5th of July to open new stand.

I am hearing different.

Crawford heading back to firhill from the looks of it! Exactly the type of player we need. Although I think the sre fb page would implode if we were to sign him again. Probably why he wouldn’t return 

I was born on the exact same day as Andy Murdoch. I’m willing to conceed that I’m at best the 2nd best person born on that day. 

15 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I was born on the exact same day as Andy Murdoch. I’m willing to conceed that I’m at best the 2nd best person born on that day. 

Don't be down on yourself like that.

Spoiler

28 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Crawford heading back to firhill from the looks of it! Exactly the type of player we need. Although I think the sre fb page would implode if we were to sign him again. Probably why he wouldn’t return 

He was a player I could never understand. At times he looked capable of commanding a massive transfer fee and at other times he was worse than a man short. 

11 minutes ago, Caledonian said:

He was a player I could never understand. At times he looked capable of commanding a massive transfer fee and at other times he was worse than a man short. 

Although he's been decent for Morton this year he's also irritated the hell out me whenever we've played them. Trying to get players booked, never out the refs ear and generally being a ratbag. Good chance that's been his managers influence on him though.

38 minutes ago, Scott-ish said:

Although he's been decent for Morton this year he's also irritated the hell out me whenever we've played them. Trying to get players booked, never out the refs ear and generally being a ratbag. Good chance that's been his managers influence on him though.

I think we definitively know it’s the managers influence, given every single player does it…

The most tedious thing about Robbie Crawford is forever having to explain that he suffered under McCall by consistently being played out of position.  Play him centrally and he is an entirely decent championship level midfielder.  Way better than some of the dross I’ve been watching at Ayr over the last 2/3 seasons.

4 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Did we not nearly get Crawford back a few years ago but Partick (I think) offered him more money?

We could have gone for him 2 years ago but opted for David Bangala instead….  The correct decision I’m sure.

2 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Crawford heading back to firhill from the looks of it!

But but but they've got playoffs to deal with! It is absolutely impossible to do any transfer business until playoffs are concluded!