The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

What’s a Stenhousemuir?

😂

Guess they're just having fun enjoying their only ever league title at any level. Even we can beat that, and that's saying something.

Edited by AUcal

2 minutes ago, AUcal said:

😂

Guess they're just having fun enjoying their only ever league title at any level. Even we can beat that, and that's saying something.

While we strive for:

20231005-131119-01.jpg

3 hours ago, AUcal said:

Was a sad day when you stopped the podcasts, I enjoyed them.

Can appreciate it can probably be a bit of a pain though, not something I could be bothered with putting together.

Thanks!  I liked doing it but didn't enjoy gathering people to do it with.  

I'd absolutely be up for being involved in one and/or helping someone set one up.  

Screenshot_20240530-115437.png

10 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Thanks!  I liked doing it but didn't enjoy gathering people to do it with.  

I'd absolutely be up for being involved in one and/or helping someone set one up.  

Screenshot_20240530-115437.png

The guests you had on it were all pish ;) 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Even £2k a week. 
I was at Hampden when Brown took charge of his first game, I was with a Celtic fan who wanted to see his first game. We were there early, when the players were just arriving. 
The first thing she mentioned was, why do Ayr not have a team bus and the second was how ordinary the players cars were. None were higher end market cars like BMW or Mercedes. 

Because the players live in and around Glasgow and it would mean driving from the central belt to Ayr, to get a bus. 
because we don’t pay enough for the players to have a disposable income to spend on a fancy car. 

When we played at Ibrox in the cup, we had a bus. Also your friend clearly didn't see McGeady. I've seen him in about 3 different motors since he arrived at Ayr. All top end wanky machines 🤣

Edited by Thereisalight..

1 hour ago, Rb123 said:

Ayr fans needs to come out in numbers if they want to prevent SRE going green & white...

Also my killie supporting pal has told me that it's on their forums that we're playing them on Thursday 11th July 

Friendlies against Celtic 🤮 and Killie 🤢. What a time to be alive 😑

16 minutes ago, JOMT said:

With regards to the SRE, we will soon find out whether it’s finances before fans. It’s a big no-no.

It’s a friendly, if it was a competitive game, I’d agree. 
As long as all Ayr fans that want to go get a ticket and the Celtic fans in the Ayr end are respectful, I couldn’t care less 

Reckon the Celtic friendly will be an absolute sell out.

Fairly disappointed in how we went about selling tickets as nothing ever really got emailed out to say they were on sale.

Just a wee news article further down the Celtic site, so missed out.

Luckily, and now I’ll get flak, my partner is an Ayr fan and her dad has opted not to go so I’ll be getting his ticket.

Clubs getting slaughtered over this SRE thing on the SRE FB page.

If all the people on there moaning go and buy a ticket now then that issue won't happen as there'll be enough Ayr fans for the North stand and SRE 

42 minutes ago, JOMT said:

With regards to the SRE, we will soon find out whether it’s finances before fans. It’s a big no-no.

No too fussed by a friendly, had it been a cup tie then fair enough. 

1 minute ago, stressball said:

Reckon the Celtic friendly will be an absolute sell out.

Fairly disappointed in how we went about selling tickets as nothing ever really got emailed out to say they were on sale.

Just a wee news article further down the Celtic site, so missed out.

Luckily, and now I’ll get flak, my partner is an Ayr fan and her dad has opted not to go so I’ll be getting his ticket.

It was posted last week the dates of all the tickets going on sale, seems to be a lot of people saying they didn't know. Granted i don't rely on email notifications cause i've got social media but i don't know if no emails were sent out if that's been the issue?

The opening of the new stand to the background of IRA chants, how twee 🙄

The less we play the OF the better imo. 

As an aside we probably won't even get to see the Scottish NT players who play for them. Would laugh like a drain if Celtic trolled us all and brought another B team down