The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

As much as were all desperate for signings were in a fairly decent position at the moment in terms of squad rebuilding. Only Livingston have signed more players at this stage. We’re currently sitting at a squad of 21, I suspect 3 or 4 of them may move on loan which will free up some more space. That being said we’re still needing to add 5 or 6 so a lot of work still to be done. 

3 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

We need to be patient, I would think more than 1 will be announced before Euros start 

What is this 'patience' you speak off. We're all sitting here refreshing the page every 30 seconds expecting some news.

3 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

As much as were all desperate for signings were in a fairly decent position at the moment in terms of squad rebuilding. Only Livingston have signed more players at this stage. We’re currently sitting at a squad of 21, I suspect 3 or 4 of them may move on loan which will free up some more space. That being said we’re still needing to add 5 or 6 so a lot of work still to be done. 

5 or 6 I'm assuming not including the don't knows from the 21? Which would need replaced so it'll be more than 5 or 6?

Even at 21 atm it still feels bloated and could do with a trim. 

11 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

5 or 6 I'm assuming not including the don't knows from the 21? Which would need replaced so it'll be more than 5 or 6?

Even at 21 atm it still feels bloated and could do with a trim. 

I was including Musonda/Sanders in the 5 or 6.

I see Cammy Ballantyne at Airdrie has turned down a deal. I wonder if that’s one we would be interested in. Not ITK or anything sadly. 

2 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I see Cammy Ballantyne at Airdrie has turned down a deal. I wonder if that’s one we would be interested in. Not ITK or anything sadly. 

Aye that was my first thought when I saw the tweet. I’d take him and Telfer no bother. 

3 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Baked potatoes with mature cheese red onion and a healthy side salad , 2nd last meal in Scotland before 4 weeks at the Euros 

Hope you have a blast!!!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

16 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I come in peace lads, just bored like you waiting on the season starting, that’s an interesting development , Murray’s last act as airdrie boss was to sign him so hoping he is heading to us as we need a new right back