The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

17 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

It’s a hard pass on Adeloye. If we hadn’t signed Oakley then maybe but I think we need someone quicker who can stretch defences. Like Brad Young, but better. 

In saying that, Brad Young is flying so just go sign him. 

IMG_4018.jpeg

Btw i've not idea how we have ended up with Rus on the books, either we have made him our highest paid player by a mile or it's a complete fluke that nobody else picked him up.

If he carries on performing in the league the way he has done in the leauge cup, we'll be struggling to keep him beyond January...

Just now, Rb123 said:

Btw i've not idea how we have ended up with Rus on the books, either we have made him our highest paid player by a mile or it's a complete fluke that nobody else picked him up.

If he carries on performing in the league the way he has done in the leauge cup, we'll be struggling to keep him beyond January...

Going by previous trips to tannadice, I fully expect him to be in tangerine by Christmas. 

Just now, Only me... said:

Going by previous trips to tannadice, I fully expect him to be in tangerine by Christmas. 

Least they'll not be in the same league this time

1 hour ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I hear Adeloye is till looking for a club… is he different enough to Dowds/oakley? I have no idea why our managers seem to turn to bryden, think McRobert’s would have added more to that game than him. We need a cdm too so either lawal or grimshaw please 

Was training in his Ayr trackies the other day. 

6 hours ago, Only me... said:

If your manager does well for the next couple of months, I can see him over there to replace Goodwin in about... let's say 9-10 weeks.

Or some other Premier League basket-case like Hibs or Aberdeen.

And no-one thinks that Adeloye is coming back to us this season.

SOme people would LIKE Adeloye to come back to us this season. There's a difference.

Surely not even moneybags Ayr could pay his wages on top of what they're forking out already?

I think if Adeloye was coming back to Firhill he'd be signed by now. 

Not sure how much game time he would get at Ayr with Oakley and Dowds already there.

10 hours ago, Rb123 said:

If you are pushing for promotion he may stay. What level of team in the Premiership do you think he could reach?

So Brown is saying we still have business to do on the transfer front , could that be out as well as in ? It’s no secret that people think Fraser needs to go out on loan and it also looks like Murdoch could be finished with us . That would free up a little money for some incoming, but have we enough budget left to bring in both a striker and a midfielder? It’s now looking like qualifying from our group is in the lap of the Gods so further income from the LC can’t be counted on at this point .