The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, callum-ayr said:

Let’s be serious, I’d be very surprised if we’re pulling 2-2.5k home fans (if that’s the estimated amount allowed in). If our fans (anything from 1300-1700) on an average Saturday, I wouldn’t really be bothered if other fans are attending. It’s extra money in the clubs pocket. I’d imagine you’d get around 400/500 in the stand, 700 odd in SRE and around the same in NT. I’d be happy enough with the away end being opened up. 

300 max in stand , if over 1200 attendees we need away end for home fans 

Just now, Robbo63 said:

He was offered a contract, but had not been agreed before lockdown 

That's fine then, that makes him the star of a the players who have left in the past couple seasons because he's the only one who will bring us any money :lol:

Bit of a pisser but not a surprise and I definitely don’t begrudge him a move down South. He’ll be looking at how well Rose has done in just one season and the moves he’s being linked with. Being a left back though it’ll take a miracle for him to be involved with the national team which is a shame for him.

7 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Bit of a pisser but not a surprise and I definitely don’t begrudge him a move down South. He’ll be looking at how well Rose has done in just one season and the moves he’s being linked with. Being a left back though it’ll take a miracle for him to be involved with the national team which is a shame for him.

Tierney is made of glass so he'll at least be backup at some stage. 

3 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Harvie will be a big miss if he goes. Seems that we’re saying that every week as yet another player departs. Here’s hoping for some positive signing news soon 

Lol what? 

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Is there anything that man can’t do?

Apart from actually play football of course.

Managing to have you completely rattled is clearly not one of them. I hope he re-signs just to see your seethe. 

46 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Ffs, another wasted talent going for £0

*Nvm just seen the £60k bit, where is that number coming from?

Can’t force guys to sign longer  contracts , this debate has been ongoing , no players at his age sign long term contracts with clubs our level 

Edited by Robbo63

Managing to have you completely rattled is clearly not one of them. I hope he re-signs just to see your seethe. 

If you’d been paying attention you’d know the man has actually grown on me although that could just be that I’ve not seen him play in about 3 months.

Still don’t rate him at all as a defender but he might have a future in our midfield just running about kicking things.