The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 hours ago, Robbo63 said:

Hopefully we will have fans in for first league game 

Our game against St Mirren next weekend is apparently going to be a "test event" and fans will be allowed in.

Real chance Championship sides won't play without some form of crowd this season.

Anyone renewed their season ticket? Easy enough to do? Planning on doing it at some point this evening. 

Yeah I’ve renewed mine although I didn’t receive an E-ticket like last year. Was on my account though so I’m sure it’ll be on the plastic card.

And aye it’s fairly simple to do.

2 minutes ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

Bit out of the box this one but what about getting young Dembelle on loan from Celtic??? 

Tipped to be a superstar and could do with some first team experience... 

Thoughts??? 

Yes would replace kelly well but I don’t see it tbh!  Would love to see such a good prospect turn out for us and would say a lot to how we are perceived if he was to come! I just don’t see it happening 

2 hours ago, craigkillie said:

It will clearly be cheaper, so in that sense it is a cost cutting exercise, but they won't have made this decision without consultation with the government.

Not be that though if players at clubs in lower leagues start getting covid in clusters once training has begun. Scottish Government will stop all training immediately. Just seems a strange move to me that's all

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Yeah I’ve renewed mine although I didn’t receive an E-ticket like last year. Was on my account though so I’m sure it’ll be on the plastic card.

And aye it’s fairly simple to do.

All renewals have been loaded onto your cards , no issues reported on the over 350 renewals as of now , 

3 hours ago, Robbo63 said:

All renewals have been loaded onto your cards , no issues reported on the over 350 renewals as of now , 

That’s me renewed and received a copy of emails to say my order has been processed so does it now automatically load onto my current card or do I need to come into club shop?

5 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

That’s me renewed and received a copy of emails to say my order has been processed so does it now automatically load onto my current card or do I need to come into club shop?

It has loaded onto your current card , we will only provide a new card if you have lost  last seasons  

1 minute ago, Robbo63 said:

It has loaded onto your current card , we will only provide a new card if you have lost  last seasons  

Nah, I still have it. I also have my supporters club card but suspect I won’t be getting use of that this season sadly :( 

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Nah, I still have it. I also have my supporters club card but suspect I won’t be getting use of that this season sadly :( 

Just checked , everything ok 👌, keep your hospitality card as it will also be what you use if we get hospitality open this season 

I was having a look at who is on a free just to see who is still about! I noticed that Ross McCormack was released by Villa he’s 34 now don’t know how fit he is or even if he’d sign for someone like us! 

keepers are fairly sparse one of the players available is Jordan archer who I see was with Fulham last year. I don’t know much about him but I don’t see where a keeper will come from unless it’s left field 

Mr McCall snapped up McKenna from Accies and Peter Hartley slipped of to India . Two decent centre half’s off the grid . Hope we have our shit in a pile .

McCormack has made a fortune in recent seasons so maybe money wouldn’t necessarily be his biggest motivator , however at 34 we would be taking a punt that he can stay fit . The evidence still points at youths inbound but you just never know with Kerr .