The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Nah I can only delete the whole thing.

On my phone mind so might be a function on the desktop version I’m not aware of.

That's unfortunate.

@Robbo63 Get Kerr telt, we need to sign someone soon. Anyone will do. I don't think I can take more of the jibber jabber on this thread.

3 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

That's unfortunate.

@Robbo63 Get Kerr telt, we need to sign someone soon. Anyone will do. I don't think I can take more of the jibber jabber on this thread.

I will sign up I don’t even need a wage! just to distract people so we can move on from this recent crap! 

Just don’t ask me to play/run I’m fat and might keel over( I know this again will distract people)

Liking a tweet which implies that the police didn’t do much wrong in the George Floyd death (let’s not be deliberately obtuse here - it’s quite clear that was the implication) isn’t a great look for our chairman. We’re allowed to point that out without the tired “keep politics out of football!!!1!1” shite.

It’s a bit disappointing that some seem happy enough to just ignore it/laugh it off.

Edited by eez-eh

25 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Liking a tweet which implies that the police didn’t do much wrong in the George Floyd death (let’s not be deliberately obtuse here - it’s quite clear that was the implication) isn’t a great look for our chairman. We’re allowed to point that out without the tired “keep politics out of football!!!1!1” shite.

It’s a bit disappointing that some seem happy enough to just ignore it/laugh it off.

Maybe he just wants to nip Anne Coulter

16 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

This one I couldn't argue against. 

Do you even know  the difference between the union flag and Union Jack ? Or  are you like Nic Groom oblivious to the facts . Just wondering because I’m getting board dealing with the tedium  that is your ignorant idea of debate . 

4 minutes ago, North British said:

Do you even know  the difference between the union flag and Union Jack ? Or  are you like Nic Groom oblivious to the facts . Just wondering because I’m getting board dealing with the tedium  that is your ignorant idea of debate . 

The difference is that there is no difference. 

In 1902 an Admiralty Circular announced that either name could be used officially. And in 1908 the UK Parliament approved this verdict, stating that ‘the Union Jack should be regarded as the National flag’.

Not my words but the words of the Flag Institute the de facto authority on flags flown in the UK and the Crown Dependencies and Overseas Territories. 

1 hour ago, North British said:

Further to what Itzdrk said, it's commonly said that you can't call it a union jack unless it's flown from a ship, that is absolute bollocks. 

Still, regale us all about the difference between a union flag and a union jack oh intellectual. 

7 hours ago, Trogdor said:

That's unfortunate.

Try to keep off this thread to Tuesday ( maybe late Monday ) and then come back for signing updates , I am led to believe 

200.gif&key=3f9f30bb66ca2797a4a986c25f37c323cee669ebf0b1df0d17a8fae76a62a0e4
Enough of this crap! Stick to football.
This thread is about the club, and everything about it is relevant.

I actually find the signings chat much more tedious than any political points. If it relates to ayr, it's legitimate discussion.

(Same with the ticketing stuff that dominated so many threads last year. It was relevant, despite folk wanting to dismiss it and just talk about the football on the park.)
Absolutely this.