The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

10 hours ago, rb123! said:

Aitchison was only a mere suggestion and I didn't exactly look at all his stats but Shankland had a couple of jobby loan spells at St Mirren and Dunfermline and then look what he did for us....

Think the options of getting a proven 20 goal a season scorer are impossible on a free. Are ones out there but would cost money which we won't do. Whoever we get in as a striker is going to be a risk and could turn into only scoring 5 goals.

Tbh still think Moore may become our number 1 striker if he stays fit.

Shankland done well for us and done very well for St Mirren the first time around. 

1 minute ago, Mr X said:

Theres always your (allegedly) racist chairman. Except none of you seem very keen to talk about that

LC  is a Republican not a racist ,the two are a million miles apart . 74 million Americans voted for the Republican Part last time out . LC is/was exercising his right to free speech . They still have it in the States ....

So you trot back to your soon to be relegated Dumfries thread and gee us piece . 

Theres always your (allegedly) racist chairman. Except none of you seem very keen to talk about that

What’s there to talk about? Nothing will be done about it.

His political views are pretty much the polar opposite from my own and the tweet in question that he liked was beyond grotesque but that’s the shite nature of a platform like Twitter these days. People will get away with most things.

LC  is a Republican not a racist ,the two are a million miles apart . 74 million Americans voted for the Republican Part last time out . LC is/was exercising his right to free speech . They still have it in the States ....
So you trot back to your soon to be relegated Dumfries thread and gee us piece . 

They’re not exactly a million miles apart but I have no reason to believe the man is racist.

4 minutes ago, North British said:

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

What’s there to talk about? Nothing will be done about it.

His political views are pretty much the polar opposite from my own and the tweet in question that he liked was beyond grotesque but that’s the shite nature of a platform like Twitter these days. People will get away with most things.

No, nothing will be done about it but if it was someone associated with my club I'd expect a bit more discussion.

However, given you have fans like North British, I totally understand why you'd want to stop them talking about it.

You have my apologies and sympathies. Carry on

No, nothing will be done about it but if it was someone associated with my club I'd expect a bit more discussion.

However, given you have fans like North British, I totally understand why you'd want to stop them talking about it.

You have my apologies and sympathies. Carry on

Honestly I’m done bringing non football matters up on here.

Every Ayr fan on here has known for ages what Cameron is like. He openly used the word “***” on Twitter when referring to a Rangers bar and got away with it by saying he didn’t know what it meant due to him being American. I’d be lying if I haven’t been irked by a post he’s retweeted or liked but unless it gets picked up by the media nothing will be done. Even then I doubt he’d care.

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

They’re not exactly a million miles apart but I have no reason to believe the man is racist.

D’Jaffo , Your not a silly guy but you really need to read up on the Democrat Party , all the way back to the civil war , to understand the American gig . The MSM in the Uk is painting a distorted picture of the scene in the USA . The truth will out in the end .  

7 minutes ago, North British said:

D’Jaffo , Your not a silly guy but you really need to read up on the Democrat Party , all the way back to the civil war , to understand the American gig . The MSM in the Uk is painting a distorted picture of the scene in the USA . The truth will out in the end .  

the truth is out there GIF

10 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Every Ayr fan on here has known for ages what Cameron is like. He openly used the word “***” on Twitter when referring to a Rangers bar and got away with it by saying he didn’t know what it meant due to him being American. I’d be lying if I haven’t been irked by a post he’s retweeted or liked but unless it gets picked up by the media nothing will be done. Even then I doubt he’d care.

10 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Two good posts. 

As the person who started this off by posting it - I too am irked by numerous things he likes, retweets etc - however felt this was far beyond that. Hence that leading to me sharing it. 

I'm sure there are Republicans who aren't also racists, but I don't think Lachlan Cameron is one of those. There is ample evidence that he is indeed a racist piece of shit of a man. Just a quick scroll through his likes and retweets will tell you that. Glad to see that most Ayr fans are embarrassed by him too.