The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, ayrunitedfw said:

If Walsh or Zanatta are moved there it leaves us short in the positions. McKenzie is nowhere near ready for championship football. 

We are going to be short in positions regardless with the smaller squad this season. McKenzie looked okay when he played last season,I wouldn't say he's not ready.

McKenzie did everything right last season in his cameos apart from burst the net against QOTS.

He’s one of the youngsters that I think will be more involved this season given he’ll be one of 3 out and out strikers. Moffat is more likely to play in one of the 3 supporting roles behind the striker.

Shankland to sign for this League 2 French Club, sit on the bench until January and we'll get Shankland back on loan.

Calling it now....

On a more serious note when's that 10 days up which Kerr stated we should see signings by if players agree deals, is it not tomorrow cause pretty sure it was in last week's advertiser on Tuesday?

Shankland to sign for this League 2 French Club, sit on the bench until January and we'll get Shankland back on loan.

Calling it now....

On a more serious note when's that 10 days up which Kerr stated we should see signings by if players agree deals, is it not tomorrow cause pretty sure it was in last week's advertiser on Tuesday?

Came out last Friday I’m sure.

28 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Calling it now....

With no players at stadium until at least Monday I feel that will have put anything to be announced back by a week 

15 hours ago, Robbo63 said:

Agree and don’t feel fellow Ayr fans should be highlighting it to all and sundry on an Ayr Utd fans forum 

That's an absolute shitebag view to behold, idiotic and frankly abhorent views like his should always be challenged, just because he's pumping money into your club doesn't make him beyond reproach. 

14 hours ago, Robbo63 said:

Off course it’s not , but political views are personal , and as I said politics and football should not be mixed 

Again, utter bollocks. Why shouldn't the behaviour of someone at your football club be brought up? Why not politics? If you had a player who in his spare time attended far right marches would you just let it be because "Poltics shouldn't be mixed" what if you had a player promoting white superiority? Just sweep it under the carpet? 

The fact your so keen to just skip over it shows you know it's wrong, the reason you don't want it brought to wider attention is due to reflecting badly on Ayr? Bit embarrassed? 

Screenshot_20200820_112103_com.twitter.android.thumb.jpg.8a3490de286cf93ca4e512cd58036150.jpg

Imagine being "Pro Abortion" 

If the papers take this up and Lachlan Cameron gets a kicking in the media for it he's only got himself to blame. 

Again, utter bollocks. Why shouldn't the behaviour of someone at your football club be brought up? Why not politics? If you had a player who in his spare time attended far right marches would you just let it be because "Poltics shouldn't be mixed" what if you had a player promoting white superiority? Just sweep it under the carpet? 
The fact your so keen to just skip over it shows you know it's wrong, the reason you don't want it brought to wider attention is due to reflecting badly on Ayr? Bit embarrassed? 
Screenshot_20200820_112103_com.twitter.android.thumb.jpg.8a3490de286cf93ca4e512cd58036150.jpg

If the papers take this up and Lachlan Cameron gets a kicking in the media for it he's only got himself to blame. 
Thank you for your input.

14 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

That's an absolute shitebag view to behold, idiotic and frankly abhorent views like his should always be challenged, just because he's pumping money into your club doesn't make him beyond reproach. 

Sorry to disappoint you  , but I keep my political views separate from a football forum , I have not stated anywhere that I agree with anything Cameron has said , I just post them on the appropriate forums , political forums for anything political and football forums for anything football related  , that’s the way I roll but each to their own  

Edited by Robbo63

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I must be the only one on here who doesn’t care either way if we get Drinnan back or not. I wasn’t overly impressed with him in the home games he played yet he seems to have taken on a Messi like persona to folk on here 

What about the away games? 

5 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I must be the only one on here who doesn’t care either way if we get Drinnan back or not. I wasn’t overly impressed with him in the home games he played yet he seems to have taken on a Messi like persona to folk on here 

Bit over dramatic with the Messi comparison.  I thought he was a good addition but really needed another forward to play alongside, he was quick and strong and could put in a shift, his left foot was gash though.

7 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Nah, I liked him but I wouldn't miss him if he didn't come back tbf. 

10 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

SG announcing that sports stadia can reopen with limited numbers as of September 14th. How many is limited numbers?

Did she actually say that? the BBC breaking news says more restrictions may be lifted on that date and it could see limited stadiums open

3 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Did she actually say that? the BBC breaking news says more restrictions may be lifted on that date and it could see limited stadiums open

I’m working so didn’t hear it but Radio Clyde tweeted it. 

97D2F772-5E4E-4AD0-83BC-1F2D5AB28E92.png