The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

40 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

He’s highly thought of at Celtic, like barjones at rangers but he wasn’t great for Partick was he? 

if Aitchison came here to lead the line for us I’d want him giving 100%, I don’t think he did on loan at Alloa last year so what’s to say he will do for us.

Exactly. Unless we are getting two strikers then I think we need to sign one who is proven and will score goals. Whilst every new signing is a risk our current options aren’t prolific and need to get this one right imo 

Aitchison was only a mere suggestion and I didn't exactly look at all his stats but Shankland had a couple of jobby loan spells at St Mirren and Dunfermline and then look what he did for us....

Think the options of getting a proven 20 goal a season scorer are impossible on a free. Are ones out there but would cost money which we won't do. Whoever we get in as a striker is going to be a risk and could turn into only scoring 5 goals.

Tbh still think Moore may become our number 1 striker if he stays fit.

1 minute ago, rb123! said:

Aitchison was only a mere suggestion and I didn't exactly look at all his stats but Shankland had a couple of jobby loan spells at St Mirren and Dunfermline and then look what he did for us....

Think the options of getting a proven 20 goal a season scorer are impossible on a free. Are ones out there but would cost money which we won't do. Whoever we get in as a striker is going to be a risk and could turn into only scoring 5 goals.

Tbh still think Moore may become our number 1 striker if he stays fit.

So you chose to just decide that his spell at Alloa was decent despite not even checking the stats? Okay chief. 

So you chose to just decide that his spell at Alloa was decent despite not even checking the stats? Okay chief. 

Tbf to him it wasn’t nearly as ridiculous a suggestion as some of the other names thrown about on here. He was highly rated at some point and I think he did ok at Forest Green last season but I wouldn’t be too keen on us signing him.

A striker is high up on Kerr’s list so I don’t think we’ll have to wait too long to see who comes in.

29 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’d take him just so we’d have a player called Dolly.

Aye. He has blonde dreadlocks aswell so the potential is there for him to become a cult hero. Make it happen Kerr

2 minutes ago, Rodders1910 said:

Anthony stokes come on down

Aw cmon, we were just getting away from politics. 

1 minute ago, rb123! said:

He's going to Livi to replace Dykes apparantly, that'll be two away days to the Tony Macaroni next season then.

Think they just replaced him with a boy from Rodinghausen in the Regionalliga West in Germany, looks like that club got shafted by the Covid big time.