The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 hours ago, placidcasual said:
17 hours ago, Lochwood said:
The boy Fraser Hornby Scotland under 21 would be  exactly what we need to finish our signings big strong strikerworth a shout , at Rennes in France but nowhere near the first team, whether we could afford him don’t know.

He's made 3 starts in Ligue 1 this season. Definitely a realistic target.

He hasn't started a single game for them, but I agree he's not going to be signing for Ayr any time soon.

Scotland have shafted us apparantly, literally got a call this morning to say Anderson had been called up and had to go and meet up with the Scotland set up this afternoon, all the training mach preperation thrown straight out the window..... why could he not have gone tonight after today's game?

Edited by rb123!

19 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Ffs, oh well that's our chances of a win extremely diminished......

A bit dramatic there - Hamilton lost to Annan.

15 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Scotland have shafted us apparantly, literally got a call this morning to say Anderson had been called up and had to go and meet up with the Scotland set up this afternoon, all the training mach preperation thrown straight out the window..... why could he not have gone tonight after today's game?

Yeah, seems harsh on us. I expect timings haven't been helped by the fixture pile up with the truncated season. That'll be the excuse anyway. 

Edited by Trogdor

15 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Ye, I'm annoyed by this. And he's not even u-21 - surely there are others that could have been called up and without the need for an over-age player?

11 minutes ago, Jazzar said:

Ye, I'm annoyed by this. And he's not even u-21 - surely there are others that could have been called up and without the need for an over-age player?

He's not overage by the rules, is not done by birth year? He is 22 but so is Harvie.

3 minutes ago, rb123! said:

That's the PPV purchased and sitting there ready to broadcast at 14:00 apparantly, says in the top right about home team video or away team video, not entirely sure what that means

Could be wrong but doesn't that mean you can opt for the away team commentary?

4 minutes ago, Jazzar said:

Could be wrong but doesn't that mean you can opt for the away team commentary?

Idk i thought it was maybe AU Media broadcast but i thought it was only the home team exclusive who can broadcast and provide commentary for home games but maybe not, will soon find out. If they start talking about the grounds pies then you know it'll be AU Media commentry lol

Pretty annoying that Anderson if he's been called up is likely going to sit on the bench on Tuesday night for Scotland. Reckon this will be the team today. 

Sinisalo

Houston Baird Muirhead Chalmers

Zanatta Murdoch Miller McCowan 

Moffat McKenzie

Bench is going to be pretty thin without Reading, Walsh and Anderson, 3 starters, Kerr was quoted in the Advertiser this week that loan signings will be coming to provide depth which is promising, maybe waiting until after Tuesday to see if we're going to get through to next round and extra money.

Edited by rb123!