The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

6 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Didn’t realise, I have retracted my previous comment 

Disabled folk can be roasters its fine.  I was just explaining what else he's up to. 

I see if tomorrow's game is off (got to assume it will be) it's rearranged for Tuesday night which in turn postponed the Alloa game.  Not ideal that - could have done with that going ahead as it was a great chance to get a wee gap over the bottom sides before what is a pretty scary looking run of 5 games.   

Tuesday night in Elgin....split over 2 buses and no shower after the game if I read correctly?  That's brutal.  Can't help but feel our lads won't be up for that in the slightest, especially without Muirhead playing.  

32 minutes ago, Hursty said:

I see if tomorrow's game is off (got to assume it will be) it's rearranged for Tuesday night which in turn postponed the Alloa game.  Not ideal that - could have done with that going ahead as it was a great chance to get a wee gap over the bottom sides before what is a pretty scary looking run of 5 games.   

Tuesday night in Elgin....split over 2 buses and no shower after the game if I read correctly?  That's brutal.  Can't help but feel our lads won't be up for that in the slightest, especially without Muirhead playing.  

Is muirhead out? 

31 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

What are we trying to infect our entire squad with covid???

well, it would save us from a defeat on a Saturday if nothing else.

Got to be looking at McKee and Shields from Queens for next year miles better than anything we’ve got.
You can have McKee if you like. Hopefully Shields pens a new deal. He's been the best thing about this season for us. I expect teams higher than this division will be considering a punt on him though.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:
3 hours ago, Lochwood said:
Got to be looking at McKee and Shields from Queens for next year miles better than anything we’ve got.

You can have McKee if you like. Hopefully Shields pens a new deal. He's been the best thing about this season for us. I expect teams higher than this division will be considering a punt on him though.

Dobbie will be back soon enough to drag the lads like Connor back down. 

15 hours ago, itzdrk said:

I think he's disabled m8.  He's pretending to run a team entering the lowland league next year.  Selling season tickets and strips on twitter.  

What is this? Is there a guy literally scamming people into paying for a non-existent teams strips and tickets? Why was he brought up in the Ayr thread?

On 07/01/2021 at 21:04, D'Jaffo said:

Jordan White playing much at Motherwell?

Saw his name mentioned a few days as a suggestion. Seemed like a bit of a donkey at ICT but seemed to score goals.

Take him please even 10% of his wages would be better than none 

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the quality of our squad and it's going to be a long season if we're getting excited by every player who either plays well against us in a match or shows the odd flash of quality on the TV !!

Incidentally, it was tongue in cheek when I mentioned Villa last night.

11 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the quality of our squad and it's going to be a long season if we're getting excited by every player who either plays well against us in a match or shows the odd flash of quality on the TV !!

Incidentally, it was tongue in cheek when I mentioned Villa last night.

🤣

2 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

What is this? Is there a guy literally scamming people into paying for a non-existent teams strips and tickets? Why was he brought up in the Ayr thread?

There is.  He was commenting on why he should be manager and not Mark Kerr.  

https://twitter.com/FcMerthyr?s=09

13 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
14 hours ago, Lochwood said:

Yep, if his current form continues then as 19QOS19 says Shields is going to be looking towards bigger clubs than Queens or Ayr (not trying to be provocative .... just the way it is).