The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

15 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

What I'd give to have Jamie back in the team. Probably a kidney,.that's how desperate we are! Some player and cult hero 

Tbf if he was still playing for creetown we could have signed him on loan like McCall has done with Bell and Geggan

The last time I read the thread there was chat of fans unfurling a banner at a training session to show that they care. There’s been about 100 posts since then and I can’t be arsed wading through them. Please tell me this happened.

4 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

The last time I read the thread there was chat of fans unfurling a banner at a training session to show that they care. There’s been about 100 posts since then and I can’t be arsed wading through them. Please tell me this happened.

• Training was at Somerset
  • No banner
  • Potentially 25% capacity for next season to start with.
  • Jamie Adams 🥰
  • Broken Noses being rare let alone two. 

18 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Am I the only one with the fear today? I have a feeling that Morton will produce  something big against hearts. 

Our only hope is that the cup game v Motherwell will have buggered them and they will now be burst

There's no point worrying about it. Its now out of our control so it's a case of watching on and seeing what our position is at full time. 

The world will keep turning regardless. 

33 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Am I the only one with the fear today? I have a feeling that Morton will produce  something big against hearts. 

Our only hope is that the cup game v Motherwell will have buggered them and they will now be burst

If they do, we can at least consign the tiniest glimmer of hope that Morton only pick up one point in their next three games in the bin. 

1 hour ago, ryanayr1987 said:

They look decent value at 6/1 to be fair. A Robbie Neilson team with nothing to play for....don't think anything else needs said.