The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

It's always like this, this time of year. Those who preach patience and those wetting their knickers. 

Back to transfers, is Conway actually a possibility? 

Edited by Trogdor

2 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Word coming out this week ,

Game ticket prices for last season was to be £20,  if staying same  paying at gate will  cost £360 for attending all games ( remember this coming season will have 18 home games (5/6 more home games than season just past ) think season ticket will be value for money 

Edited by Finlay21

9 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Game ticket prices for last season was to be £20,  if staying same  paying at gate will  cost £360 for attending all games ( remember this coming season will have 18 home games (5/6 more home games than season just past ) think season ticket will be value for money 

It might transpire that only season ticket holders actually gain access to games 

6 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

It might transpire that only season ticket holders actually gain access to games 

Looking at government guidelines it says level zero has a maximum outdoor standing event at 1000 , I can’t see us being any lower than that come July , next level which is potentially 4 weeks from 21st July  goes to 4000 or 50% of stadium whichever is highest , so potentially larger crowds from end August , hopefully no derby games before September , over 750 seasons last year , this includes Panda Pals which I don’t believe are counted into crowd this season as they are under 12 

Edited by Finlay21

2 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Looking at government guidelines it says level zero has a maximum outdoor standing event at 1000 , I can’t see us being any lower than that come July , next level which is potentially 4 weeks from 21st July  goes to 4000 or 50% of stadium whichever is highest , so potentially larger crowds from end August , hopefully no derby games before September 

When’s the fixtures out?

Last season on paper we had a good squad who should have been top half finishers. This season if we sign dross like McGinty then I really do worry for us, especially with the league being of a more even quality this season. You wont have someone miles ahead like Hearts and you wont have anyone utter shite like Alloa (well perhaps Arbroath). Early days of course but I reckon it will be another slog at the bottom for us

2 minutes ago, Fitbafollower said:

Mcginty is signing

Wouldn’t be shocked if that happened, going by what’s being said in some press and a number of websites , wither  we get frustrated and moan about it nothing will change it unless he doesn’t perform and sits on the bench 

5 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Last season on paper we had a good squad who should have been top half finishers. This season if we sign dross like McGinty then I really do worry for us, especially with the league being of a more even quality this season. You wont have someone miles ahead like Hearts and you wont have anyone utter shite like Alloa (well perhaps Arbroath). Early days of course but I reckon it will be another slog at the bottom for us

Agreed I think it’ll be between us, queen of the south, Morton and Arbroath again for the bottom two places. Of course I hope I am completely wrong but if we finish any higher than 7th I’ll be very pleasantly surprised. 

10 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Us

So we finished bottom of the form table at the end of the season. We were saved from the playoffs by the team Hopkin assembled being even worse over the season. He’s already started bringing some of that team here.

What could possibly go wrong?!?

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Any idea if theyd have us and Killie playing at home on the same day now we're in the same league? 

Cant see why not as when they used to play in the big league we were at home some Saturdays 

1 minute ago, Finlay21 said:

Cant see why not as when they used to play in the big league we were at home some Saturdays 

That's true. I'd rather we were at home week about so my Killie supporting mate could tag along for some games, let him enjoy a real stadium and pitch 😂

8 minutes ago, munro7 said:

So we finished bottom of the form table at the end of the season. We were saved from the playoffs by the team Hopkin assembled being even worse over the season. He’s already started bringing some of that team here.

What could possibly go wrong?!?

He is bringing players from the strongest part of their team , defensively as some stated  they finished top 3 in league ( only Hearts and ICT conceded less  ) and players rumoured to come played majority of the games 

Edited by Finlay21