The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

21 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

We have 2000 seats ( which includes the away section) that during Covid restrictions will be used only for home fans 

Capacity: 10,243 (seated 1,549)
Thats what I’ve always seen as Somerset’s official capacity. 

44 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Capacity: 10,243 (seated 1,549)
Thats what I’ve always seen as Somerset’s official capacity. 

Something is not correct as we have 2000 season tickets available for sale , I think the 1549 was before family stand was built 

Edited by Finlay21

Just bought my season ticket there. Didn’t think the website was especially good but that might just be me so I just bought it as a new customer.

Take it that means I’ll need to pick up a new card at the club shop?

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Just bought my season ticket there. Didn’t think the website was especially good but that might just be me so I just bought it as a new customer.

Yes I’m fairly certain you will. I did renew mine but because I never picked it up last season (was just using the code which I was provided with for stream) I will also need to pick mine up. 

25 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Yes , if you want to send me your name I can likely get it changed to your current ticket , if not you will be able to pick up new ticket in shop from Monday 21st, if you had a ticket last year snd renewed for this season there will also be £20 of vouchers available to pick up in shop to use on shop purchases , current tickets are the ones that have Ashleigh sponsorship logo above your name , any that don’t have that are the previous season and can be disposed of 

Edited by Finlay21

4 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Unless something goes dramatically wrong there will be fans in , government are stalling  only plans to ease lockdown for 3 weeks , no signs of any area being put up levels , half the country today can get 1000 fans in and areas like Ayrshire are currently minimum 500 

Careful now, South Ayrshire second worst place in the country for positive cases. 

3 minutes ago, Mod1967 said:

We certainly do not have 2000 seats 

We have 2000 season tickets available for stand , I think the club will know better than anyone else , can’t see why they would have 2000 available if they can’t accommodate it , in normal situation 

Edited by Finlay21

We can have 2000 tickets for across the ground, even if we did have 2000 seats, with social distancing they won’t all be for there. They simply can’t cram 2000 folk into the stand and have the rest of the ground empty.

29 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Careful now, South Ayrshire second worst place in the country for positive cases. 

Aye it is and numbers are rising each day however as far as I know the hospital and death numbers aren’t rising so just shows that the vaccines are Cigaring it.

Hopefully as more and more people get vaccinated the governments loosen restrictions. 

4 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

We can have 2000 tickets for across the ground, even if we did have 2000 seats, with social distancing they won’t all be for there. They simply can’t cram 2000 folk into the stand and have the rest of the ground empty.

The point is if we had no Covid restrictions we have 2000 tickets available to buy for the stand , social distancing at moment will reduced that to about 150 I believe , we can accommodate with social distancing at 2m about 1100 standing fans  including using the railway end  , but unfortunately government restrictions are currently 500 which includes stewards , directors and any employee who are taking up supporters places ( like players currently sitting in stands) 

Maybe should tell the local authorities that they've added 500 seats then, because they most certainly have 1500 seats on their files, you'd imagine SAC, Fire service and police have fairly accurate figures it is after all how were allowed to open, bringing both enclosures into play puts it nearer 2000 but as we know their standing 

12 minutes ago, Mod1967 said:

Maybe should tell the local authorities that they've added 500 seats then, because they most certainly have 1500 seats on their files, you'd imagine SAC, Fire service and police have fairly accurate figures it is after all how were allowed to open, bringing both enclosures into play puts it nearer 2000 but as we know their standing 

The enclosure there must then be classed as Grandstand on this years season tickets ,