The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Will the game against the Jambos be on Hearts TV does anyone know ?

Or is it just being treated as an old school closed doors game ?

1 minute ago, MS RR said:

Ayr fans are amongst the most delusional in Scotland. They haven't seemed to grasp the fact that if you have more fans then you have more money to spend on better players. They should be happy just being in the championship, they do well to be there. 

On paper, I agree.

However if you spend all your extra dosh on utter dross from the English lower leagues and pay them crazy wages, then you will end up in League 1 as a basket case of a club.

Now, I wonder who we know like that ?????

17 minutes ago, MS RR said:

Ayr fans are amongst the most delusional in Scotland. They haven't seemed to grasp the fact that if you have more fans then you have more money to spend on better players. They should be happy just being in the championship, they do well to be there. 

It’s a pity Falkirk’s MASSIVE crowds aren’t enough the save them from languishing in the seaside leagues for the 3rd (third) successive season.

Enjoy Methil and Cumbernauld away.

50 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

On paper, I agree.

However if you spend all your extra dosh on utter dross from the English lower leagues and pay them crazy wages, then you will end up in League 1 as a basket case of a club.

Now, I wonder who we know like that ?????

TBH that could apply to our Ayrshire neighbours as well. Signed dross from the English leagues and ended up relegated. Them and falkirk have short memories 

2 minutes ago, GaryMc93 said:

Joel Mumbongo has joined Accrington Stanley on a season-long loan from Burnley. 

Hopefully they don't loan out everyone before they play us.

Hopefully lots of rich pickings still to be had !!

14 minutes ago, GaryMc93 said:

Given he featured for the first team this season he was never likely to be coming to the 2nd tier of Scottish football.

Based on what I seen on Tuesday night I’m fairly happy with the signing of Tomi Adeloye. We still need another 1 if not 2 strikers to come in though. 

Edited by ayrunitedfw

1 hour ago, MS RR said:

Birthday card pish. 

18 minutes ago, GaryMc93 said:

Mubtumbo.

1 hour ago, eez-eh said:

It’s a pity Falkirk’s MASSIVE crowds aren’t enough the save them from languishing in the seaside leagues for the 3rd (third) successive season.

Enjoy Methil and Cumbernauld away.

Well our fans back the team as well as we can, unfortunately Falkirk are run abysmally which is why we're in League 1. On the other hand, Ayr have excellent people running the club and do well with the resources available to them. Imagine what Ayr could do with the resources of Falkirk, Kilmarnock or Dunfermline. 

1 hour ago, super_carson said:

Daily Record live transfers update saying we've signed Adeloye on a 1 year deal.  Would wait for confirmation first, knowing the Record....

Something coming soon