The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Bolton are a shambles though so who knows? 

You clearly don't. Problems in the past yes, but bookies favourites to win L2 in the last couple of seasons and definitely a potential sleeping giant. 

But yeah let's cast doubt over one of their previous targets after one game that he scored in. 

Edited by BukyOHare

Pleased we've got something a bit different up top, hopefully Adeloye adjusts to our style quickly. Still think Faal is worth a look as a back up option to bring on in the last 15-20 minutes to cause chaos at set pieces due to his height. Also a little gutted the Mumbongo dream is over, however unrealistic it really was. 

6 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

Pleased we've got something a bit different up top, hopefully Adeloye adjusts to our style quickly. Still think Faal is worth a look as a back up option to bring on in the last 15-20 minutes to cause chaos at set pieces due to his height. Also a little gutted the Mumbongo dream is over, however unrealistic it really was. 

His movement and finishing are stronger than his aerial ability. A handful because of his height, yes, but not an out and out target man. 

More comfortable playing from wide areas as well. 

Edited by BukyOHare

2 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

You clearly don't. Problems in the past yes, but bookies favourites to win L2 in the last couple of seasons and definitely a potential sleeping giant. 

But yeah let's cast doubt over one of their previous targets after one game that he scored in. 

Harsh.
Deserves at least more time against Hearts, playing level aside his goal record a couple of seasons back was remarkable, also thought he came across pretty well in his Bolton interview.

Expect Hopkin knows enough about Adeloye to make the call sooner.

2 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

His movement and finishing is more of  positives than his aerial ability. A handful because of his height, yes, but not an out and out target man. 

More comfortable playing from wide areas as well. From the best of sources. 

Highlights reel seems to back that up, given his height I thought he looked pretty pacy and decent with the ball at his feet.

Fingers crossed one of themes a cult hero in the making. A Djaffo style screamer at Cappielow would be nice…..

17 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

You are a massive cock! 

6 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

He’s on mute now so…

It's funny, prior to the pandemic I think i had about 2 or maybe 3 people on the "ignore" list, however I now have a grand total of 36, although quite a few are the various reincarnations of the same couple of posters.

It just shows how tolerance levels must be dropping across the board, either that or there's lots more tossers kicking about !!!

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Given he featured for the first team this season he was never likely to be coming to the 2nd tier of Scottish football.

Based on what I seen on Tuesday night I’m fairly happy with the signing of Tomi Adeloye. We still need another 1 if not 2 strikers to come in though. 

Looking at their squad they do have options up front if it's an area we want.

Harker sounds like a Hopkin type, McGlynn represents Scotland so could suit him, Richardson seems like the most rated and Max Thompson might sign just so someone re-words the personal life section of his Wikipedia page.

It's funny, prior to the pandemic I think i had about 2 or maybe 3 people on the "ignore" list, however I now have a grand total of 36, although quite a few are the various reincarnations of the same couple of posters.
It just shows how tolerance levels must be dropping across the board, either that or there's lots more tossers kicking about !!!

Are we not all tossers in one way or another? [emoji23]