The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Is someone at the club doing overtime?  Not received my email. 

The email is coming from total tickets , the information that the club put out has the times etc , the email that is coming is how to to get into your account , hopefully most people know that , they are being chased up by the club as I type this 

Edited by Finlay21

30 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

The email is coming from total tickets , the information that the club put out has the times etc , the email that is coming is how to to get into your account , hopefully most people know that , they are being chased up by the club as I type this 

I’ve got a previous email detailing my Membership ID after buying my new season ticket at the shop.

I clicked on the link to Total Tickets that was on that email and went to their site.

it then asked me to sign in with my email address and password, but I haven’t registered with them so I don’t have a password.

I then clicked on the ‘forgot password’ link to see if that would work, asked me for email address, but no such luck either.

Any help / suggestions would be very much appreciated 👍🏻👍🏻😊

33 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

the email that is coming is how to to get into your account

I'm guessing it will say, Try to log in, it will tell you that you are not registered, then try to register, we will then tell you that you already have an account.  Try to re-set your password and we will send you an email link in 1-15 hours. 

Here are some handy screenshots that will not represent what you see at all. 

9 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

I’ve got a previous email detailing my Membership ID after buying my new season ticket at the shop.

I clicked on the link to Total Tickets that was on that email and went to their site.

it then asked me to sign in with my email address and password, but I haven’t registered with them so I don’t have a password.

I then clicked on the ‘forgot password’ link to see if that would work, asked me for email address, but no such luck either.

Any help / suggestions would be very much appreciated 👍🏻👍🏻😊

Pm your name and I will resend invite , invite will have a link to ayrunited tickets and below that will be a random password , use that password to get into account and when in you can change your password in the menu within your account , I think you are S Mcl is that correct ? 

Just now, Finlay21 said:

Pm your name and I will resend invite , invite will have a link to ayrunited tickets and below that will be a random password , use that password to get into account and when in you can change your password in the menu within your account , I think you are S Mcl is that correct ? 

Yes it’s me 😊 Cheers buddy

9 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Anyone got a link to the website we should be using. Just so I can make sure my username and password works. 

I will send it to you now by email 

Edited by Finlay21

7 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Yes it’s me 😊 Cheers buddy

Sent by email , if you don’t get check your spam/junk box , if still don’t get pm me and I will send again 

Edited by Finlay21

7 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Anyone got a link to the website we should be using. Just so I can make sure my username and password works. 

Sent by email , if you don’t get it check your spam/junk box and pm me to send again 

Edited by Finlay21

Folks check your email as total tickets have now sent out the email with instructions, check spam/junk if not there , a number of fans have not provided email addresses so unfortunately you will not get it 

2 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Folks check your email as total tickets have now sent out the email with instructions, check spam/junk if not there , a number of fans have not provided email addresses so unfortunately you will not get it 

I have the email you sent but nothing from Total tickets. 

When I went to renew my season ticket, the system wouldn’t allow me to do so online.  I phoned the club shop and it was sorted over the phone no problem.  However, I’ve never had any contact with Total Tickets (that I can remember).  Never registered with them I don’t think, and I’ve not had an email from them tonight.  Any ideas on how I’m meant to purchase a ticket for this Edinburgh City game?

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Have they announced anything about staggered times for entry? Usually gates open an hour before KO but I'd imagine it would be earlier? 

No staggered times due to low number , gates open about 6.15/30