9 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Just had an email from the club. 

Nae food kiosks

Nae shouting 

Nae standing with yer mates 

Take care when celebrating 

Wear a mask 

Sounds a great laugh

Surely that doesn't apply to the North Terrace. For all intents and purposes you're outside!

Edit - You are allowed to bring in your own food and drink. I'm looking forward to seeing some elaborate culinary delights. If the what I'm having for my dinner is anything to go by we're in for a treat!

Edited by Trogdor

41 minutes ago, Mod1967 said:

Agreed, I could accept most ex vermin players tbf ,I actually wanted big Boyd a couple of seasons back, but I couldn't face that clown, definitely a hindrance to ICT

We’re unquestionably stronger than last season. 

Just now, ryanayr1987 said:

Take no notice of him. All you need to do is look at his name to know he is a blue collar Tory voter 

And clearly a ***.

3 hours ago, ATLIS said:

We loan out guys we don't think will be good enough for us just to run their contract down and get them off the wage bill. So guys like De Vita end up with Partick/Falkirk etc and can be a bit hit or miss depending on how they do. De Vita was coming back from a bad injury so in a similar situation to Jacobs at the moment. So basically, anyone we rate you probably wont get on loan. Poplatnik went to Raith as he probably isn't good enough for us and has 1 year left on his deal.

Don’t think we’d be coming to Livingston looking for a free lunch , we do that with Rangers and Celtic , maybe even Burnley . No we’d most lightly be after the guys who are jamming your budget and who won’t feature much for your first team . That’s a kind of mutually beneficial deal I’d say . So perhaps Jacobs is a target , or maybe it’s a similar player at a different Premiership club of a similar size or slightly bigger than Livingston .  If we get the 4/5 players we’re after then I guess we’ll use the exact same process to offload a couple to teams from L1 or L2 . 

19 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

We’re unquestionably stronger than last season. 

I’d agree with this. I think Kilmarnock will probably win the league but I’d fancy you boys to run them close. Especially if Gardyne and McKay have good seasons. 

1 hour ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Nae food kiosks

Nae shouting 

Wear a mask 

Sounds a great laugh

Shocking what the SPFL are instructing teams to do , notice Dunfermline v St Mirren are asking fans to arrive up to 90 mins before kick off to be showed to their seats , an absolute farce and takes away the pleasure of attending a sporting event 

4 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Shocking what the SPFL are instructing teams to do , notice Dunfermline v St Mirren are asking fans to arrive up to 90 mins before kick off to be showed to their seats , an absolute farce and takes away the pleasure of attending a sporting event 

I’m sure it will settle down after a bit.

Just look at Wimbledon & Wembley.

10 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

This arriving early thing is a waste of time.  I was given a time slot 3 hours before kick off for the Euros games at Hampden. Totally pointless when everybody leaves the ground on mass, shoulder to shoulder on the way out and walking around the streets afterwards.

6 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

I’m sure it will settle down after a bit.

Just look at Wimbledon & Wembley.

I went to a junior game with over 300 fans recently, no masks , no social distancing , pie stall open , plenty of shouting 

1 hour ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Nae food kiosks

Nae shouting 

Wear a mask 

Sounds a great laugh

I would be saying my mates fall under my extended household , as I am with them regularly