The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

7 minutes ago, Iain said:

Celtic with barkas / bain are like Ayr that year we tried to get away with a combination of Hart & Ruddy in goals.

Would have Hart and Ruddy over Barkas any day. 

As an Ayr Fan, I think its funny to see bigger teams waste stupid amounts of money on poor players. £5mil for Barkas? Think of the players Ayr could get with 5 million pounds. The game imo is much more exciting with less money spent on players and more effort from a team who genuinely want to play for the badge, like I feel we have at Ayr just now 😊 No Pele, No Ronaldo, No Messi, just a hardworking team that works for results. 

Would have Hart and Ruddy over Barkas any day. 
As an Ayr Fan, I think its funny to see bigger teams waste stupid amounts of money on poor players. £5mil for Barkas? Think of the players Ayr could get with 5 million pounds. The game imo is much more exciting with less money spent on players and more effort from a team who genuinely want to play for the badge, like I feel we have at Ayr just now [emoji4] No Pele, No Ronaldo, No Messi, just a hardworking team that works for results. 
We now have the Irish Messi!

2 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Ryan Wallace is leaving East Fife due to a rumoured fall out with Young. I know he’s mainly been used as a League One striker but was he not half decent at this level with Dunfermline before going PT.

I would be willing to give a guy like that a shot .  

4 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Online sales tonight are extremely encouraging, looks like this is going to be very popular , 

I'll buy a couple for me and the boy when I'm next down but want to use my 2 club shop vouchers. 👍

Edited by Trogdor

11 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I'll buy a couple for me and the boy when I'm next down but want to use my 2 club shop vouchers. 👍

You can phone shop and pay over the phone and we can deduct the vouchers if you have not collected them yet , opening hours this week 

Thu 1-5 , Fri 10-4 Sat 9-12

next week

Mon, Wed and Thu 1-5 , Fri 10-4 Sat 11-3

Edited by Finlay21