The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

11 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I’ve heard it is someone from Clyde with a bit of a “record” 

Hope it’s not true 

As much as he’s clearly talented i doubt we would touch him with a barge pole as it would only cause division within the fan base. 

17 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

As much as he’s clearly talented i doubt we would touch him with a barge pole as it would only cause division within the fan base. 

Would I want him at the club? no chance

Would I celebrate every goal he scored? Absolutely 

would that make me a hypocrite? Yes

do I think we will sign him ? No

are we likely to? With the way things have gone recently I would not rule anything out any more

6 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

The Drinan stuff is pish as well. He’s just signed a 2 year deal with Luton Orient, no way is a loan move to us a good idea.

Be on the lookout for cut n shut football clubs. Is there nothing safe from organised crime these days?

Just now, Thereisalight.. said:

Still absolutely gutted that away fans wont be at the game. Really hope we cut off our nose to spite our face and dont allow them into the game at Somerset but of course we'll bow over to their £ signs. Would not suprise me one bit if away fans are at the next kilmarnock game

Obviously they will as it’s after 9th August and therefore social distancing will be scrapped and it’ll be unlimited numbers at football stadia. Not sure what point your trying to make here. 

17 minutes ago, mccurdieboy said:

Took a drive up to rugby Park and gave kids a laugh when all killie fans were queuing up gor there tickets by shouting come on Ayr should have saw the looks I got lol

Don't know why but reading this, I immediately thought of the Inbetweeners bus w*nker sketch.