The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Absolute disgraceful first half..... Yet again ARBROATH look far better team, quicker FITTER and by far the better team.... We don't look like scoring or creating chances...... 2 games into the season and I think we are in serious trouble this season...... 

We look clueless on the park. 

No improvement from last season... Gonna have to start asking questions about Hopkin ALREADY..... DISGRACEFUL 

Edited by OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton

2 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Looks like golf  competition was the correct choice today , hope for some come back in second half 

No chance..... Game is over already.... We are clueless and second to EVERYTHING......Hopkin needs to start taking the blame for these performances..... Going to be a long long season 

This has been horrific to watch. Probably have the bulk of the possession but barely looked like creating never mind scoring.

Fjortoft has played the same ball maybe 50 times with the same result. Adeloye is a shadow of the Arbroath forward.

Salkeld runs about and that is all.

same problems as last week, against a part time team. 

4 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Well....take the point I suppose.  Looked instantly better with 2 up front.  Will he play that way at Inverness? Probably not.  The guy is clueless. 

Agreed. I'm actually amazed at how dramatically this team has declined since Mccall left. Mark Kerr could be forgiven as it was his first job in management. David Hopkin has been playing one of the most horrific types of football I've ever seen at Somerset, very very lucky to get the draw today. 

Edited by Roxanne's man