The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Do you know if the streaming code for ST holders last year is the same one for this year ?

If you haven't changed your ST card and simply renewed it will be the same, if that makes sense. Seem to remember alot of people accidentally ordered new season tickets rather than clicking the renewal button.

4 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

If you haven't changed your ST card and simply renewed it will be the same, if that makes sense. Seem to remember alot of people accidentally ordered new season tickets rather than clicking the renewal button.

Thanks Hawk.

If you had told me last week that I wouldn't get in on Boxing Day I'd have shrugged my shoulders and enjoyed my Christmas more but it's a bit annoying that we could have a new manager in place for either Sunday or Wednesday and he'll be making his first appearance with no fans. 

2 minutes ago, Buckfast said:

Killie ticket office not refunding ticket money, meeting today to try and re arrange the game to another date. Obviously they've spent the money , robbing b*****ds.

Spent it on relegation celebration parties most likely.

That's what they spent last seasons budget on.

18 minutes ago, Buckfast said:

Killie ticket office not refunding ticket money, meeting today to try and re arrange the game to another date. Obviously they've spent the money , robbing b*****ds.

Have they put their refusal to refund in writing? 

13 hours ago, rgreig said:

I am sure our good friend @Sortmeout will be here in a second to defend this behaviour.

I really don’t think we are being too out of order here in giving people that offer as long as refunding tickets is going to be something that goes through smoothly. The whole “if you want a refund email us to discuss” doesn’t read very well.

Our board are probably shitting themselves financially a wee bit because with the sacking of Wright plus the financial loss of this game means a huge hole in the budget that we might not have prepared for.

Edited by Sortmeout

5 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

I really don’t think we are being too out of order here in giving people that offer as long as refunding tickets is going to be something that goes through smoothly. The whole “if you want a refund email us to discuss” doesn’t read very well.

Our board are probably shitting themselves financially a wee bit because with the sacking of Wright plus the financial loss of this game means a huge hole in the budget that we might not have prepared for.

Not like Killie!

Not like them at all!!!

I’m sure the bank will help them out……..again!

5 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Apart from being entirely out of order, every ticket purchased was to attend the game - offering an entirely different product isn’t appropriate.  

It isn’t on Ayr fans to alleviate Kilmarnock making a shambles of their budget, yet again. 

1 hour ago, Buckfast said:

They'll be legally required to refund the money so if they've said they won't then that's out of order. Asking people to contact them to ask for a refund is a bit off, but the club's admin is a fucking disaster at the best of times so I can forgive them that part.

1 hour ago, No_Problemo said:

Apart from being entirely out of order, every ticket purchased was to attend the game - offering an entirely different product isn’t appropriate.  

It isn’t on Ayr fans to alleviate Kilmarnock making a shambles of their budget, yet again. 

I’m not saying it is. If we are making it harder for people to get their money back, which I suppose even by saying you need to reach out to them to start the process then they are, isn’t good enough.