The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

27 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Any players recently followed? 

No but an agency called Global Team Management did a couple of days ago on both Twitter and Instagram. Emmanuel Maja who is a CM at Enfield Town seems to be the only player they really talk about. Hasn't played since getting sent off on the 11th Dec though so I need more evidence before I'll put him down as a potential signing.

Not sure what the level is like as it's the same club Muhammadu Faal is at, who was on trial same time as Adeloye, and he apparently has 26 goals already this season. 

2 minutes ago, GaryMc93 said:

No but an agency called Global Team Management did a couple of days ago on both Twitter and Instagram. Emmanuel Maja who is a CM at Enfield Town seems to be the only player they really talk about. Hasn't played since getting sent off on the 11th Dec though so I need more evidence before I'll put him down as a potential signing.

Not sure what the level is like as it's the same club Muhammadu Faal is at, who was on trial same time as Adeloye, and he apparently has 26 goals already this season. 

Did he not bag a couple against Stranraer or Anna or someone like that ?

I remember watching him in the trial matches and thought he did ok ??

3 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Did he not bag a couple against Stranraer or Anna or someone like that ?

I remember watching him in the trial matches and thought he did ok ??

He played against Stranraer. Think he scored along with Adeloye.

My only memory of him was he was very tall. 

30 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Shagged his teammate (David Carson) missus/wife. Not sure if it was a one time thing or an affair. 

He had a meltdown / childish tantrum against the NT in the last match and started shouting up at people / challenging them etc, everyone was just laughing at him which made him even more irate.

Nice footballer but obviously a bit of a dick (pardon the pun).

43 minutes ago, rb123! said:

The Goldman Sachs Somerset Arena 

He is suspended for this weekend and going by his Instagram Story he isn't fully fit so makes sense for him to go back to London for a bit if he's not fit to train up here and not going to be part of the squad on Saturday. He was hobbling in the Raith game too which would explain him now being injured.

Surprised Raith have chucked a 2 and a half year deal at him, wouldn't say he has proven enough to justify that length of contract especially after his second loan spell at Raith which seemed to be underwhelming but that's just my opinion. Would imagine he was offered an 18 month deal at most by us so he's obviously gone for the opportunity with the most long term job protection.

Gullan scored 9 in 18 in his second spell with us

22 hours ago, Rugbypark said:

Quite amusing the way you’re all convincing yourselves this this a top appointment. You haven’t a scooby how he will do. Total gamble. He looks well ‘ard though. That should do it emoji3.pngemoji3.pngemoji3.png

You must be shitting yourself.