The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Have seen Tomi posting quite a few times about training down south, normally Manchester I think? Tends to be on days that we don't train so absolutely can't fault his work ethic putting in extra. 

2 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Are we actually appointing a manager?

Or are we just not going to have one, seeing as we're so much better without?

It's not so much the Manager, it's more the players I'm concerned about.

Let's just hope that Mathie and Glendinning have already identified targets and that they're on their way !!

18 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

It's not so much the Manager, it's more the players I'm concerned about.

Let's just hope that Mathie and Glendinning have already identified targets and that they're on their way !!

They have, Voice already tweeted saying they had a list of targets. Finlay also mentioned there was likely some movement on that front. I'm not overly worried about this, if there is no movement within the next 10 days I would be. 

3 minutes ago, GaryMc93 said:

This the confirmation it's Lee Bullen if his partners estate agent now follows the club...

image.png.a8f99548bf2c58ada9bcd50bb061d232.png

I'll take it! 👍

I'd have preferred a photo of him standing on the hallowed turf with the scarf above his head tbh.

11 minutes ago, motley123rock said:

After reading about his antics on the Cally thread ….. no thanks. Be no shortage of teams will want him. 

This. There isn’t even any of the “we wish Michael the best of luck in the future” 

5 hours ago, AuAl said:

Awaiting the renaming on the SRE to the Jewson Stand

The Goldman Sachs Somerset Arena 

3 hours ago, Rossco500 said:

What’s the script with Tomi does he train with the team each day? 10 minutes ago he was according to his insta in a gym in London. Surely Ayr would be training today? 

He is suspended for this weekend and going by his Instagram Story he isn't fully fit so makes sense for him to go back to London for a bit if he's not fit to train up here and not going to be part of the squad on Saturday. He was hobbling in the Raith game too which would explain him now being injured.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Jamie Gullan signing for Raith it seems.

Surprised Raith have chucked a 2 and a half year deal at him, wouldn't say he has proven enough to justify that length of contract especially after his second loan spell at Raith which seemed to be underwhelming but that's just my opinion. Would imagine he was offered an 18 month deal at most by us so he's obviously gone for the opportunity with the most long term job protection.