The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

36 minutes ago, baba douche said:

You dont need any- according to some of the people on here,  Lee Bullens going to stare at your squad and turn it into '82 Brazil

They’re  already playing like 40 year old men.

Edited by Seeker

Just now, Rugbypark said:

Quite amusing the way you’re all convincing yourselves this this a top appointment. You haven’t a scooby how he will do. Total gamble. He looks well ‘ard though. That should do it emoji3.pngemoji3.pngemoji3.png

Our (potential) manager would kick the shit out of your manager.

1 minute ago, Rugbypark said:

Quite amusing the way you’re all convincing yourselves this this a top appointment. You haven’t a scooby how he will do. Total gamble. He looks well ‘ard though. That should do it emoji3.pngemoji3.pngemoji3.png

Every managerial appointment is a gamble. Even why you appoint someone really staunch to appease the Kilmarnock yokels. 

I appreciate how difficult it must be, when, time and time again you’re proved to be a wee team compared to the Mighty. Imagine McInnes going to Ayr [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

I wonder how many of your posts are actually on Ayr threads? Must be quite a few.

5 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

I appreciate how difficult it must be, when, time and time again you’re proved to be a wee team compared to the Mighty. Imagine McInnes going to Ayr emoji3.pngemoji3.pngemoji3.png

It really is tragic that instead of celebrating your teams managerial appointment you are on here fishing for bites on the Ayr thread. What a minter.

Edited by Trogdor

4 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

I appreciate how difficult it must be, when, time and time again you’re proved to be a wee team compared to the Mighty. Imagine McInnes going to Ayr emoji3.pngemoji3.pngemoji3.png

Pretty sure you all said the same when the messiah Tommy Wright joined you and that turned out well.... plenty of clubs in the championship have appointed "big" managers in the expectation that gives them a free pass to walking the league and promoted back to the Premiership. It hasn't happened very often recently....

28 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

Away back to playing the sash with pots and pans wee man. 

33 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

I take it the schools don't go back til tomorrow in East Ayrshire either then? Honestly mate, your chat is absolutely shite. The amount of inbreds on this thread really is something else, although you in particular seem to be completely obsessed with Ayr.

It would seem Mathie will have pulled off a bit of a coup if Bullen joins you.

He appears to be universally liked and respected everywhere he has worked as a player and a coach and he's been busy picking up good experience.

I'm sure he's going to have a very bright future as a manager and hope he does well (if the rumours are true of course).

Edited by Hawkeye the Gnu