The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

6 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I was actually thinking this to myself, moments before his howler. We’ve all said it a million times though, that is his issue. 

I can put up with it at this point now tbh.  His individual mistake was covered so no biggie. 

3 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Liked the look of the boy from celtic. Worked his socks off all day .couple of dodgy passes but apart from that he was good 👍

Aye, he was head and shoulders above the rest today and a very worthy man of the match.

5 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Aye, he was head and shoulders above the rest today and a very worthy man of the match.

I thought the three in the middle of the park were of a similar level, some of their interplay was great at times. It is just nice to see us having some competent football players in there. Things would be much easier for them if they had good attacking players out wide though!

As an aside, are we actually going to see a backroom team appearing before the end of the season...

Edited by No_Problemo

26 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Liked the look of the boy from celtic. Worked his socks off all day .couple of dodgy passes but apart from that he was good 👍

He did really well, though I think he was thinking other players would move into space for some of his passes. Definitely puts in a shift. 👍

I feel we're getting slightly better as we go, but I really fear it won't be enough unless we see more drastic improvements in the next 2/3 games.

After the game at Palmerston I was sure we were going to go down, and while we don't look like as much of a bin fire, there hasn't been anywhere near enough to suggest we are capable of pulling away. I think it'll be 9th for us.

1 hour ago, Finlay21 said:

I have no heard anything derogatory about the effort Adoloye  is putting in at training , I think there must be more to it , rumours were there were clubs looking at him in the window , his head is maybe not in it at moment and needs time to get sorted 

Maybe it's because he is just p*sh.

The difference for me today was undoubtedly Andy Murdoch in place of Muirhead. Murdoch took the pressure off the centre backs by giving them a short simple option to get rid of the ball to save them shiteing the bed and shelling it.

Like the look of McInroy. Probably an average player at this level which is miles above anything we had before.

Bullen has managed to figure out the Muirhead problem about a month after everyone else, now he just needs to figure out the Mark McKenzie problem.

8 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

The difference for me today was undoubtedly Andy Murdoch in place of Muirhead. Murdoch took the pressure off the centre backs by giving them a short simple option to get rid of the ball to save them shiteing the bed and shelling it.

Like the look of McInroy. Probably an average player at this level which is miles above anything we had before.

Bullen has managed to figure out the Muirhead problem about a month after everyone else, now he just needs to figure out the Mark McKenzie problem.

I think to be fair to Bullen he always knew Muirhead was a CH but our midfield options were so poor he had to play him there , but yes there are bettter options than McKenzie