The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I see a Kilmarnock fan died on the way out the ground last night of a suspected heart attack. 

While I think a lot of Kilmarnock fans are dicks, I don’t wish any of them dead. At a base level, all football fans are the same and they go and watch the club they love. It’s always sad when a supporter dies at a game because they were doing what they loved to do on the day.

I’m hoping no fans let us down on social media over it.

9 minutes ago, Diamonds_Are_Forever said:

How’s Kerr Mcinroy getting on with use so far ?

Looks very comfortable at this level so far, not sure what you were feeding him in Airdrie but it has worked. Fully expect him to bag a few screamers before the end of the season, been getting closer by the game. 

54 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

Looks very comfortable at this level so far, not sure what you were feeding him in Airdrie but it has worked. Fully expect him to bag a few screamers before the end of the season, been getting closer by the game. 

Probably buckfast and monster munch lol

How’s Kerr Mcinroy getting on with use so far ?

Played the second half last night with slippers on and still set up our winner and had a lot of good moments on the ball.

Only played two games right enough but we’ve been missing a midfielder like him since Stephen Kelly left in 2020.

I think I’m only just starting to come down from the high of last night. Most of us have spent large parts of this season being raging, the release when that ball hit the net for the winner was absolutely fucking wild. 

The pressing from our midfield, the battling from our defenders and some of the quality of play off of Adeloye was a joy to watch. I liked Dempsey and McIlroy at the weekend, and last night has only furthered that. Andy Murdoch having a running battle with Lafferty as well. 

On McGinty, as much as he has been poor I think we need to make sure he isn’t castigated every single time someone runs past him. He is a defender, it is going to happen at times. The winner came from a fantastic piece of defending from him too. Thoroughly enjoyed his celebration at the end. 

Aidan McAdams though! 😍 His performance, and that celebration. f**k knows how he was first over, but I would love to see a replay of him running over to the away end to celebrate! 

ETA, I might be getting mixed up - the fantastic defending from McGinty (when Lafferty wiped him out) might have been at the Maxwell chance. 

Edited by No_Problemo