The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I'm not sure Duffy even deserves much blame over Bradley as in Duffy's first 7 games, Bradley started 5 and had 1 sub appearance after missing a previous game. After the Killie game at home he then missed a couple with injury and despite not starting when he returned Hibs let us cup tie him, but asked Raith not to play Tait in their game so a lack of game time (if that was even confirmed as the reason) wasn't a big deal when Jack Ross was manager.

He probably deserved a start after the goal against Morton but fans had previous called for various players (O'Connor, Adeloye, Moffat etc.) to start so hard to keep everyone happy. Although since he started the first game after Duffy was sacked it feels like Hibs intended to recall him in January no matter what Ayr said or done.

51 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I literally just switched sportsound on to listen to the Arbroath v Thistle game. I heard Jim Duffy's voice and proceeded to switch it off. Arbroath are winning 1 nil incidentally but I cannot stomach listening to that man. An utter imposter of a football manager whose opinion would be best kept to himself.

Worse still - I've opted to watch Cove v QoS on BBC Alba and bloody David Hopkin is commentating. From the frying pan to the fire. FFS! 

Edit - I think they were just speaking to him at half time. I've never been so happy to hear gaelic.

Edited by Trogdor

56 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Worse still - I've opted to watch Cove v QoS on BBC Alba and bloody David Hopkin is commentating. From the frying pan to the fire. FFS! 

Edit - I think they were just speaking to him at half time. I've never been so happy to hear gaelic.

hopefully he was checking out his new team.

I’m surprised it’s taken him so long to resurface. He’s been awfully quiet since he left us.

2 hours ago, Trogdor said:

I literally just switched sportsound on to listen to the Arbroath v Thistle game. I heard Jim Duffy's voice and proceeded to switch it off. Arbroath are winning 1 nil incidentally but I cannot stomach listening to that man. An utter imposter of a football manager whose opinion would be best kept to himself.

Even worse if you watched Cove v QoS on Alba Co commentator was Hopkin

4 hours ago, Kenny*******Powers said:

Ryan Stevenson has started his managerial career at Glenafton with Mark Roberts as assistant 🤯 What a meeting of minds that is 

It could be worse... they could have appointed Hopkin or Duffy.

Ryan Stevenson has started his managerial career at Glenafton with Mark Roberts as assistant [emoji2962] What a meeting of minds that is 

Genuinely thought someone had hacked their Twitter account earlier and posted it for a laugh.

Anyone watching Killie v Raith? Hopkin is co-commentator and he just said the following:

"The pitch is a wee bit wet because of the water on it."

With insights like that, its quite amazing he hasn't managed to convince another unsuspecting club of his managerial prowess. 🤦‍♂️

Anyone watching Killie v Raith? Hopkin is co-commentator and he just said the following:
With insights like that, its quite amazing he hasn't managed to convince another unsuspecting club of his managerial prowess. [emoji2357]

David Hopkin is an absolute fud but I am still sitting in front of the telly listening to everything he says and very audibly calling “pish” after every statement he makes. Life doesn’t get better than this.

54 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

David Hopkin is an absolute fud but I am still sitting in front of the telly listening to everything he says and very audibly calling “pish” after every statement he makes. Life doesn’t get better than this.

What I want to know is how the f**k anyone can listen to him speak and think "yep, this is the guy we want to hire".

3 hours ago, Trogdor said:

With insights like that, its quite amazing he hasn't managed to convince another unsuspecting club of his managerial prowess. 🤦‍♂️

Brilliant ... 😂

3 hours ago, Trogdor said:

I just love Scottish fitba ... it really is the best ... 👌