The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

25 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

I see the circus is coming to somerset .where will it be surely not on the pitch during the season  .anyone know ? 

Thursday 24th March until Sunday 27th March

Ayr.jpg

Edited by rb123!

32 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

I see the circus is coming to somerset .where will it be surely not on the pitch during the season  .anyone know ? 

Will be great to see Cammy back fit. 

Just seen the weird video put up by the club. Ayre has been the sponsor for 11 years and we are excited about the future. 

Then at the end says it is time to say goodbye. 

f**k knows what its about. He's either ending his involvement and coming back with some other product to put on the jerseys of he's off completely. Its a bit cryptic. 

Just seen the weird video put up by the club. Ayre has been the sponsor for 11 years and we are excited about the future. 
Then at the end says it is time to say goodbye. 
f**k knows what its about. He's either ending his involvement and coming back with some other product to put on the jerseys of he's off completely. Its a bit cryptic. 

Just seems like we’re ending our affiliation with him and will be going elsewhere for sponsorship. Doesn’t surprise me really.

5 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I’d imagine it’ll be Ashleigh who are sponsoring us next season. 

Wouldn’t think so , I am led to believe it’s a major business who will be investing much more than Bodog 

2 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

i'd be into it, but only if we could use Rasenballsport instead of Red Bull

Would be interesting to see how the young team with the drum manage to squeeze Rasenballsport Ayr into a catchy song.

41 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Wouldn’t think so , I am led to believe it’s a major business who will be investing much more than Bodog 

Are we talking a local or national business?

Hopefully it means we can move away from that orange logo on the front which imo has ruined the last few years strips