The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

10 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

1 midfielder missing = Muirhead in midfield.

2 midfielders missing= Muirhead & Baird in midfield.

I don’t think Muirhead will be in midfield tomorrow, more chance of Paul Smith 

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

It's ok to play our usual way away from home IMO. 

Not with Aero in midfield. I don't think I could bare watching that. I'm travelling to Kirkcaldy tomorrow so will be seething if Aero is in midfield. 

36 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Not with Aero in midfield. I don't think I could bare watching that. I'm travelling to Kirkcaldy tomorrow so will be seething if Aero is in midfield. 

I Think playing Muirhead in midfield is nothing more than asking for self punishment. It's like welcoming an opposing team and saying 'heres yer three points!'

It doesn't work.

It hasn't worked.

It won't F*cking Work!

We've had three managers this season. I'd have hoped that Bullen would have seen the wrong in Playing Muirhead in midfield, Learned from mistakes and moved on. Last week for example, Muirhead looked out of his depth in midfield. 

Muirhead beside McGinty seems to work, somehow. Save the blushes and play a 442. Adeloye and Ashford in attack. Mcinroy and Murdoch in centre with Gondoh and O'Connor. Rowe and Maxwell at the back (Houston hasn't looked up to much recently.) Doing that, I'm certain that there is enough 'Ompf' in substitutions to get a result.

Edited by Roxanne's man

Match preview says only Hewitt is out so looking good for avoiding Aero in midfield. I'm feeling optimistic on that note. I hadn't realised its been so long since we won in Kirkcaldy (2011). Another away hoodoo for Bully and the team to end.

56 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Match preview says only Hewitt is out so looking good for avoiding Aero in midfield. I'm feeling optimistic on that note. I hadn't realised its been so long since we won in Kirkcaldy (2011). Another away hoodoo for Bully and the team to end.

Grand, let’s get Ashford out right and Tomi unleashed from the start. 

Saying that, I don’t remember the match preview last week mentioning Murdoch! 

Disappointed Dempsey is missing, but happy with the side. I can understand continuing with all of McKenzie, Maxwell and Houston in these type of games - especially with two up front. 

Edited by No_Problemo